Maymay Made It — sticky tape
Posted by Tracy Dennis on
Guest Designer Kathy Champion Products Used:Maymay Stamp Sets:Snow DoughtDeck the HallsChristmas Stitched ShapesArt Glitter GlueSticky Tape ¼ “ and ½ “Scotch Form Tape aka ScottyVersa Mark Ink PadNuvo Fine Detail Embossing Powder (Glacier White)Powder ToolEmbossing heat toolVersaFine Claire (Glamorous)VersaFine (Onyx Black)Nuvo Pure Sheen Sequins (diamonds)Blending ToolCrop-A-Dile Hole punchCricut Cut Filehttps://design.cricut.com/#/design/new/projects/user-project/116229609?category=My%20ProjectsRed RibbonBlue cardstock 12 x 12White cardstockGlitter Card stock (silver)Acetate Sheet or packing to use on front window3” Oval scallop punch OR Dies-Recommend Gina MarieDirections:Use cricut file to cut out both front & back of tag. Using ½ stickytape tape off the edges of the back of tag using the window...
- 0 comment
- Tags: art glitter glue, christmas gift tags, Christmas Stitched Shapes, crop-a-dile hole punch, Deck The Halls, Designer for a Day project, EK Success Powder Tool, Gift Tags, Guest Designer, heat tool, IG DT Projects, Mini Ink Blending Tool, Nuvo Embossing Powder, NUVO SEQUINS, papercrafting, Scotch foam tape, Shaker, Snow Doubt, sticky tape, Versafine black onyx ink, Versafine Clair inks
Posted by Lisa Wise on
When I first saw a post it note holder on Pinterest, I thought was a cute project, but it used 12”x 12” cardstock as the base. To make it more economical to make in large quantities I redesigned it, so that it could be made with a single piece of 8 1/2 x 11” cardstock. This was one my make it go round projects from Pigeon Forge. Hope you enjoy! Supplies Black Cardstock Patterned Paper (Simple Stories Romance) Die Cuts 3”x 3” Post it Notes Golf Pencil (or mini pen) Distress ink pad and ink blending tool Paper Trimmer and...
- 0 comment
- Tags: art glitter glue, die cuts, Lisa Wise, pattern paper, Post it note holder, Simple Stories Romance Collection, sticky tape
Posted by Tamatha Luehrs on
- 3 comments
- Tags: art glitter glue, Art Glitter Glue fine metal tip, Bone folder, Brutus Monroe Cardstock, Cricut Paper Trimmer, Cricut trimmer, embossing stylus tool, Kaiser Craft pick (pokey tool), sticky tape, WRMK scoreboards
Posted by Crystal Cleveland on
Thanksgiving/Sentimental Blog Challenge by Crystal Cleveland Hey guys it’s Crystal, here and welcome to Maymay Made It’s first World Card Making Day Hop. Our design team members have taken on a big challenge! We have 13 team members participating so you have lots to watch and read today! Each of us was assigned a sentiment by random drawing and mine is insert your sentiment here. Once you read my blog post click here to be taken to another blog post, there you will find all the links to all the other videos and blog posts of our Sentimental...
- 5 comments
- Tags: 123 punch board, Acrylic block, Art Glitter Clue, art glitter glue, Art Glitter Glue fine metal tip, beige card stock, black card stock, black embossing powder, black memento ink, Blessing Stamp Set, bone folder, cardstock, clear stamps, copper embossing powder, Cricut Paper Trimmer, Cricut trimmer, Crystal Cleveland, Cutter Bee Scissors, Fall Stitched UP, fine metal tip, foam tape, Happy Fall Y'all, heat tool, Neenah cardstock, pokey tool, red card stock, scoreboard, sticky tape, Sunflower Wishes, Thankful Grateful Blessed stamp set, Thankful Thoughts stamp set, Versafine, Versafine black onyx ink, You Make Me Happy Stamp Set
Posted by Lisa Wise on
This card was made with left over strips of patterned paper from a mini album project. If you are a scrapbooker or card maker, and have scraps of paper taking up space, this maybe a project you would enjoy. Supplies Patterned paper strips (Be Merry and Bright paper pack) Black Cardstock Thin Twine Tea Dye Distress ink pad and a mini ink blending tool Paper Trimmer and Scoreboard Christmas Instawreath Stamp Set Acrylic Block Versafine Black Onyx Ink Pad Sticky Tape Art Glitter Glue Assembly: Cut a piece of black cardstock at 8 ½” x 5 ½”. Score on the...
- 1 comment
- Tags: Acrylic block, art glitter glue, Bakers Twine, Be Merry and Bright, Christmas Instawreath Stamp set, Distress Ink, Lisa Wise, sticky tape, Versafine black onyx ink