Hey guys it’s Crystal, here and welcome to Maymay Made It’s first World Card
Making Day Hop. Our design team members have taken on a big challenge! We have 13 team members participating so you have lots to watch and read today! Each of us was assigned a sentiment by random drawing and mine is insert your sentiment here. Once you read my blog post click here to be taken to another blog post, there you will find all the links to all the other videos and blog posts of our Sentimental Hop Challenge! Please be sure to subscribe to each member today to so you never miss any of our projects! Oh, and there is a giveaway!
Win a big destash box of new and gently used supplies from Maymay!
We will use Rafflecopter.com to choose the winner….It’s so simple to enter! Just click on the enter here button in the form below and answer one question to be entered. Good luck!
Entries end 10/11/18. We will announce the winner in the next weeks Saturday video on Maymay’s You tube channel
Entrants must be 18 or older or have parents’ permission. Giveaway is open internationally.
This card creative fold card is called a joy fold card. It opens from both sides and inside there is a surprised small envelope to place a note in or a gift card.
I used the sentiment on the inside that says Blessings name them one by one, which had me thinking, a blessing I could name would be my kids and grandkids so I added kids on the other side of the card. But you could you any stamp you'd like. Just be creative.
Please support me by using the links below.
For this project I used the following :
Maymaymadeit stamp sets:
- Thankful Thoughts
- Fall Stitched Up
- Sunflower Wishes
- Thankful Grateful and Blessed
- Happy Fall
- You Make Me Happy
Other materials used:
- Red card stock 1piece 8 1/2" by 4 1/4" scored at 5 1/2" and another piece 3" by 8" scored at 4"
- Black card stock 1 piece 2 3/4" by 3 3/4" mat piece for the small card- 1piece 4" by 5 1/4" mat piece for the for the inside of the larger card - 1 piece 2 3/4" by 4" mat for the right outside panel
- Beige card stock ( light weight ) or paper 5" by 5"
- Heavy duty card stock
- Versafine black ink
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
- Versamark ink
- Embossing powder copper
- Heat tool
- Cricut paper trimmer
- 1-2-3 punch board
- Art Glitter glue
- fine metal tip
- sticky tape
- Foam tape
- cutter bee scissors
- acrylic block
- alcohol markers
- Tim Holtz Ruler
For instructions on how I made this card please watch the video below:
Bye for now
My soul is fed by stamps and ink
Share this post
- 5 comments
- Tags: 123 punch board, Acrylic block, Art Glitter Clue, art glitter glue, Art Glitter Glue fine metal tip, beige card stock, black card stock, black embossing powder, black memento ink, Blessing Stamp Set, bone folder, cardstock, clear stamps, copper embossing powder, Cricut Paper Trimmer, Cricut trimmer, Crystal Cleveland, Cutter Bee Scissors, Fall Stitched UP, fine metal tip, foam tape, Happy Fall Y'all, heat tool, Neenah cardstock, pokey tool, red card stock, scoreboard, sticky tape, Sunflower Wishes, Thankful Grateful Blessed stamp set, Thankful Thoughts stamp set, Versafine, Versafine black onyx ink, You Make Me Happy Stamp Set