This card is really fun to make, I've used the following items.....
- Set of Nesting dies ( any style you like but they must be nesting)
- Your chosen card stock and paper
- 'Pokey tool'
- 2 brads (small works better)
- and items you'd like to use to decorate ( remember to not add dimension to the bottom 2 layers or your card won't sit well)
- Art glitter glue.
- small piece of ribbon.
You need to cut out your three bases then using the next size down dies cut out your patterned paper mats. Attach the mats to the largest two bases. On the third base add a little ribbon pull before adding your patterned paper.
Take the two bottom pieces, line them up together and make a hole about 1/2 inch down from the top so it goes through both bases and secure with a brad. Repeat this withe the bottom layer out of the way with the two top pieces only this time the hole needs to be made at the bottom. Secure with a brad and decorate and your telescope card is ready.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Adhesive, Art Glitter Clue, Birthday, birthday card, Card, card ideas, Card Making, Card matting, card stock, Cardmaking, Cards, cardstock, craft supplies, Cuttlebug, DIY, diy craft, echo Park papers, embellishments, fine metal tip, greeting cards, Magic and wonder, Once upon a time, papercrafting, pattern paper, pattern papers, scissors, Sticky adhesive sheets, sticky tape