Maymay Made It — Card matting
Posted by Sarmin Lancaster on
Hey everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful day and have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am so thankful for all of you and truly grateful to have such amazing supporters in my life to encourage me every step of the way. In my last blog post, I explained how to download and then upload the SVG files that are found for Maymay's Stamp Sets. Well today, I wanted to create a card using that same SVG file that I uploaded, cut out using the Cricut, stamped and colored. I used my MISTI to stamp all the flowers at...
- 1 comment
- Tags: 3D foam squares, A2 Card, Acrylic block, Acrylic Blocks, Adhesive, art glitter glue, bone folder, Card matting, Cardmaking, Cards, cardstock, Coloring, Cricut trimmer, Easy, Fall, fall cards, fall greeting cards, fine metal tip, Fiskars Stamp Block Set, flowers, Foam Squares, FUNtastic Crafts, Happy Fall Y'all, Happy Fall Y'all Stamp set, Markers, Maymay Made It Stamp Sets, Misti, momento ink, Neenah cardstock, Nuvo Crystal Glitter Drops, Oxide Ditress Inks, paper, Power Flower SVG File, Power Flowers, Sarmin Lancaster, Spectrum Noir Markers, Stamp Club, stamp set, Stamping, stamps, SVG file, Versafine Ink
Posted by Donna Clerkin-James on
I'm so sad that this will be my final project on the Maymay Made it design team, it's been amazing. For this project you will need very few supplies. I used: Piece of card stock that measures 4x7 Your chosen stamps or decoration Art glitter glue stamp your design on to the card stock piece then when you've finished you need to score in a few places (with the long side at the top) score at 1, 3 1/4, 4 1/4 and 6 1/2. Rotate and score once at 1" snip off the tiny rectangle in the bottom corner and...
- 0 comment
- Tags: Adhesive, Art Glitter Clue, Card, Card matting, card stock, Cardmaking, Dew Drop ink, DIY, diy craft, Donna Clerkin-James, Its in the mail, scissors, Score Board, Tags
Posted by Sarmin Lancaster on
Good afternoon everyone! Hope your day has been a wonderful one. Today we will be making this incredibly fun waterfall card. So much fun that, my 5 year old and 2 year old played so much with it that I couldn’t even take a great picture of it before it got torn by my 2 year old. But I didn’t stress about it and knew you all would understand. I was just glad my little one was able to be entertained for a little while. Here are the instructions for this extremely easy, fun-filled snowman waterfall card. Cut cardstock at...
- 2 comments
- Tags: A2 Card, a2 cards, Acrylic block, Acrylic Blocks, Adhesive, art glitter glue, bone folder, Brutus Monore, brutus monroe, Card, Card Making, Card matting, card stock, Cardmaking, Cards, cardstock, Celebrate the Season, Christmas card, Christmas paper crafts, clear stamps, Cricut trimmer, Criuct trimmer, embossing tool, greeting cards, Ink Pad, Ink Pads, inks, mayday made it, Maymay Made It Stamp Sets, paper, paper crafts, papercrafting, Score Board, scoreboard, scorebord, snow peaking, Snow Peeking, Snow Peeking Stamp Set, Snowman, Snowman Card, squeaky clean, Squeaky clean scrubber, stamp set, Stamping, stamps, stylus, stylus tool, Tim Holtz Ruler, Tim Holtz scissors, Tin Holtz scissors, trimmer, Uniball, Uniball Signo pens, Versafine, Versafine black onyx ink, versafine blakc onynx ink, Versafine Ink, versamark ink pad, versfine
Posted by Tamatha Luehrs on
Today we are quilling again! Maymay has made another beautiful card featuring quilling. This adorable snowman has that wow factor that will have the recipient amazed. So gather up those supplies and let's create! Quilling Strip measurements: 30 ~ 1/8 x 11-inch white strips 3 ~ 1/8 x 11-inch black strips 2 ~ 1/8 x 11-inch white strips Card is A2 (4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches folded) : the black mat is 4 x 5 1/4 inches snow mat is 3 3/4 x 5 inches. Supplies needed: Quilling tool Art Glitter Glue Cricut Trimmer Quilling Mold Oxide Ink Fancy...
- 2 comments
- Tags: a2 cards, Acrylic block, art glitter glue, Brutus Monroe Cardstock, card ideas, Card Making, Card matting, cardstock, Celebrate the Season Stamp Set, Christmas paper crafts, Cricut trimmer, diy craft, EK Mini Scoreboard, embossing stylus tool, Fancy Flurries stamp set, foam tape, Maymay Made It Stamp Sets, Nuvo crystal drops, Oxide Ditress Inks, premium cardstock, Quiliing Mold, Quilling, Quilling tool, scoreboard, Scrapbooking, Snow Marker, Stamp Club
Posted by Georgia Carl on
Holidays Lead You Down Memory Lane – When I first saw the Fond Noel set, it took me immediately down memory lane. Remember making pine cone ornaments? I made them when I was a kid, and also made them with my kids. The first thing I saw when looking at this set, was a reindeer! YES, a reindeer. With googly eyes and a red nose. Twigs for the antlers… So, I just had to create a card from that memory…AND in the process make an ornament to go with it. I am not going to show you how to make...
- 1 comment
- Tags: a2 cards, art glitter glue, Card, card ideas, Card Making, Card matting, Cardmaking, Cards, cardstock, Celebrate the Season, Celebrate the Season Stamp Set, Christmas, Distress Oxide inks, Distress oxides, Foam Squares, Fond Noel, Georgia Carl, GeorgiasCraftyCreations, greeting cards, mayday made it, Maymay Made It Stamp Sets, Memory Lane, Memory Lane stamp set, Merry Christmas