A2 Christmas Card
• Baubles and Bling Stitched Stamp Set MMI
• Patterned Christmas Paper (any will do)
• Art Glitter Glue
• Paper Doily
• Mint Rhinestones
• Colored Pencils Prisma
• Scotch Foam Tape
• 5-1/2”x4-1/4” Card
• 5-1/4”x4” Pattered Background Mat
• Canson Watercolor Paper
• A2 Envelope
• Corner punch Fiskars (mat corners)-recommend Crop-a-dial Corner Chomper
1.) Glue and cut 5-1/4”x4” background mat and doily down to center of card. Corners of mat can be punched at this time.
2.) Stamp, cut, and glue stitched shapes etc.
I used foam tape on tree, candy canes, and
Sentiment to make them pop.
In this project I used both paper and coloring tools. I enjoyed making this design project and will also give it a try!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Alumni Design Team, art glitter glue, Baubles and Bling, canson xl watercolor paper, Cardmaking, Christmas, Christmas card, christmas cards, christmas greeting cards, Christmas Stitched Shapes, Corner Chomper, IG DT Projects, Scotch Foam Tape roll