A2 Christmas Card
• Christmas Stitched Stamp Set MMI
• Baubles and Bling Stitched Stamp Set MMI
• Patterned Christmas Paper (any will do)
• Art Glitter Glue
• Paper Doily
• Mint Rhinestones
• Colored Pencils Prisma
• Scotch Foam Tape
• 5-1/2”x4-1/4” Card
• 5-1/4”x4” Pattered Background Mat
• Canson Watercolor Paper
• A2 Envelope
• Corner punch Fiskars (mat corners)-recommend Crop-a-dial Corner Chomper
1.) Glue and cut 5-1/4”x4” background mat and doily down to center of card. Corners of mat can be punched at this time.
2.) Stamp, cut, and glue stitched shapes etc.
I used foam tape on tree, candy canes, and
Sentiment to make them pop.
In this project I used both paper and coloring tools. I enjoyed making this design project and will also give it a try!