Maymay Made It — Christmas
Posted by Tracy Dennis on
Hey Ya'll, Here is an adorable card to create as a Christmas or Winter Card. So grab a Hot cup of Tea and lets make a card. For this card you will need; Card Base 4' X 5 1/4" in Red Cardstock , Matte "Snow Fun" 6x6 paper pad( or any snowman designer paper), 3 3/4" X 5" Tea Cup Mattes, Black 2 5/8" X 2 3/8", Red 2 1/2" X 2 1/4" Scrap of Light Brown Cardstock for the "Tea". For the Sentiment, I just banner cut the 3 layers of Cardstock and glued them on top of each...
- 1 comment
- Tags: art glitter glue, Banner Day Stamp set, Brewtiful stamp set, Cards, cardstock, Christmas, clear stamps, Cricut Paper Trimmer, Cuppa Cuppa, Cutter Bee Scissors, Fiskars Stamp Block Set, scissors, Sleighrides, Snow Peeking Stamp Set, Versafine black onyx ink, Versafine Ink
Posted by Tracey Phillips on
I created these paper ornaments using the Ugly Sweater Weather Stamp Set. This stamp set is also great for creating gift tags, masculine birthday cards, Father's Day cards and so much more. I tried to make these sweaters look ugly, but I think they tuned out super cute. I added letter stickers to each one for the members of my family. This is also a wonderful craft idea for friends and family during the holidays. CLICK here to see the video tutorial. ***Supplies Used*** Ugly Sweater Weather Stamp Set Patterned Paper or CardstockBlue Glitter Clothes Pins Plain Clothes PinsPearl StickersLetter StickersElastic ThreadSticker...
- 0 comment
- Tags: Acrylic Blocks, art glitter glue, card stock, Cardmaking, Christmas, Christmas Crafts, clear stamps, DIY, fine metal tip, GiftBasketAppeal, Ink Pads, Maymay Made It Stamp Sets, Memento tuxedo black ink, Nuvo Crystal Glitter Drops, ornaments, paper, paper crafts, paper ornaments, papercrafting, Signo Gel pen, Stamping, stamps, Tracey Phillips, Ugly Sweater
Posted by Stacy Williams on
Hi Everyone Happy Wednesday To You! Today's project is super easy and perfect for this time of year! We are making gift card holders from envelopes. Here is the inside: Here is what you need: Cardstock Brown Cardstock: 1 @ 1 x 8, 3 @ 2.75 x 2.25, 1 @ 2.75 x 3 1/8, 1 @ 1.75 x 2.25 White Cardstock: 1 @ 2.5 x 2 7/8, 1 @ 1.5 x 2 Pattern Paper: 2 @ 2.5 x 4 Sassy Birthday Grouped Sentiment Stamp Art Glitter Glue 3D Foam Squares Ink Bone Folder A2 Size Envelopes Here is the how...
- 1 comment
- Tags: Art Glitter Clue, Birthday, bone folder, Christmas, Christmas Crafts, clear stamps, Cricut Paper Trimmer, DIY, DIY Gift Card Holder, Foam Squares, Gift Card, Gift card holder, ink, Maymay Made It Stamp Sets, Neenah cardstock, Sassy Birthday Stamp set, Stacy Williams
Posted by Tamatha Luehrs on
Supplies used: Neenah 12x12 cardstock pack Illustrated Fath Advent paper pack Action Stamp set Crop A Dile Hole punch Dahle Cutting Mat Cricut Trimmer Embossing stylus tool Art Glitter Glue Bone Folder Scoreboard (12x12) Sticky tape TH Shears Measurements: Box: 1 piece of 12" x12" cardstock. You will score at 4" and 8" and then turn once and score at 4" and 8" Anchor strip: 4 pieces of cardstock cut to 1 x12. You will score at 4" and 8" Waterfall Mechanism: 4 pieces of cardstock cut to 7 1/4" x 2 1/2". You will score at 1 3/4", 2 1/4",...
- 1 comment
- Tags: Action stamp set, Adhesive, art glitter glue, bone folder, cardstock, Christmas, Christmas Crafts, Christmas paper crafts, Cricut Paper Trimmer, crop-a-dile hole punch, Dahle Cutting Mat, diy craft, EK Tools Scoreboard, embellishments, embossing stylus tool, Illustrated Faith Advent Paper package, Neenah cardstock 12 x12 starter pack, pattern paper, pokey tool, Premium Cardstock Trio by BM and Maymay Made It, Quikstik, Sticky Tape (all three sizes), Tim Holtz Ruler, Tim Holtz scissors
Posted by Amy Helms on
I love an idea that allows me to make gifts and use up products I already have in my stash. Granted, I used a brand new paper pack on these guys but I could hardly resist. I mean, the Fashionista set is so pretty! Also, I cannot tell you how many times you guys have asked me to make one of these and do it the way I would do it. I did not make mine with a removable legal pad, I made it permanent and that may not be a great idea for some but you can always tear...
- 12 comments
- Tags: Acrylic block, Adhesive, art glitter glue, bone folder, Christmas, Christmas Crafts, Cricut Paper Trimmer, DIY, embossing tool, Fashionista Paper Pack, Legal pad journal gift, pokey tool, scoreboard, Sticky Tape (all three sizes), Tim Holtz Shears