Just a glance at this stamp set will have you smiling. There are so many ways to use it. And, I am excited to pair this set up with other Maymay stamp sets in my collection. I’m sure you are thinking the same!
- Neenah Kraft Cardstock 65lb
- Bristol White Cardstock 100lb
- Friendly Faces stamp set
- Just to Say Hello stamp set
- Hero Arts Prayers Stamp Set
- Memento Ink Pad in Tuxedo Black
- Watercolor Markers
- Nuvo Water color brush
- Wink of Stella Brush Glitter Marker
- Uniball Signo White Gel Pen
- Art Glitter Glue
- Cut Neenah Kraft Cardstock at 4 1/4” x 8 1/2”. Fold at 4 1/4” to make a square card base, top folding card.
- Stamp the Sun and face from Maymay’s Friendly Faces stamp set in memento ink onto Bristol cardstock. Fussy cut around.
- Cut out hearts and mini envelope using a cricut electronic cutting machine. The inside of the envelope measures 2 ½” wide x 2” tall. The top open flap is ¾”.
- Color the sunshine and hearts using watercolor markers. I used 2 shades of orange and 1 yellow and blended together with the Nuvo water color brush.
- Stamp the sentiments on the mini envelope and card front. “Sending You” from the Hero Arts Prayers Stamp Set. “Sunshine” and cursive “Hello” from Maymay’s Just to Say Hello stamp set.
- Adhere all the elements onto the card base.
- Add white stitching around the card front using a uniball signo gel pen. I like to use a dash and dot technique. Add white details to hearts.
- Finally, add shimmer to sun and hearts with the wink of stella glitter marker.
I hope you enjoyed this project. I am just getting started with my social media accounts. Please follow me on Facebook and Instagram and subscribe to my YouTube Channel @ Have Photos Will Scrapbook.