by Crystal Cleveland
This is the easiest card ever!!! It looks complicated, but it's actually pretty simple.
To me I think it looks like a hourglass, which it gave me the idea to look at Maymaymadeit stamp set Sea-lestial.
materials used to make this simple card
Maymaymadeit stamp set:
- Sea-lestial stamp set
- black card stock 6 1/4' by 4 1/4"
- back ground paper 6" by 4"
- double sided paper 6" by 4"
- cutter bee scissors
- tim Holtz ruler
- art glitter glue
- fine metal tip
- foam squares
- Cricut paper trimmer
- bone folder
- glue dots
- gem for the center of the compass
For complete directions on how to construct this simple card, check out my video
Bye for now
My soul is fed by stamps and ink
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: 3D foam squares, art glitter glue, Art Glitter Glue fine metal tip, bone folder, Cardmaking, cardstock, Crystal Cleveland, Cutter Bee Scissors, fine metal tip, Sea-Lestial stamp set, Tim Holtz Ruler, trimmer, versamark ink pad