Maymay Made It — mayday made it
Posted by Tracey Phillips on
Creating this card was definitely outside of my comfort zone, but I absolutely loved learning something new. I used the eraser of a pencil to make the polka dot pattern. It looks great against the navy blue cardstock. I see why so many paper crafters love heat embossing. I decided to emboss using VersaMark Ink, Nuvo Embossing Powder, and my heating tool. Thanks to a few tips from my crafty friends I was able to create these lovely cards. CLICK HERE for the tutorial! ***Supplies Used*** VersaMark Ink Nuvo Fine Detail Embossing Powder - Gold Thankful Grateful Blessed Stamp Set ...
- 1 comment
- Tags: art glitter glue, card making, Cardmaking, Cards, cardstock, clear embossing powder, clear stamps, craft supplies, design team, DIY, emboss, embossing powder, Gift Basket Appeal, greeting cards, mayday made it, papercrafting, Stamping, Tracey Phillips, Versafine, versamark ink pad
Posted by Tracey Phillips on
This card was created using the Fall Stitched Up Stamp Set. This adorable stamp set is great for creating lots of Fall Season Greeting Cards. I love the stitching around each of the Fall shapes. This would be a great set for gift tags and Thanksgiving Cards. The Color Throwdown Challenge for this card was to use pink, brown and orange. I used my Tombow Markers to color the leaves and punched out some brown scallops to layer the leaves. Giving the orange leaves a brown background makes a big difference. I love this challenge, because it allows me to...
- 0 comment
- Tags: Art Glitter Clue, Card Making, Cardmaking, cardstock, clear stamps, color challenge, craft supplies, crafts for fall, DIY, easy cards, fall cards, fall crafts, fall greeting cards, fall leaf card, fall season, Fall Stitched UP, GiftBasketAppeal, Ink Pads, mayday made it, Maymay Made It Stamp Sets, Memento ink, papercrafting, Stamping, stamps, Thanksgiving, Tracey Phillips, Versafine, Versafine Ink
Posted by Stacy Williams on
Hi Everyone Happy Wednesday To You! Today's project is super easy and a lot of fun to make. These are great to hand out at classroom parties, stocking stuffers or just a small thank you gift to someone special. Here is what I used: Cardstock Red Cardstock: 2 x 8.5 (score at 2 and 2.5) Red Cardstock: 2 x 4 (score at .5 and 1 on each end) White Cardstock: 1.75 x 5.5 White Cardstock: 1.75 x 1.75 Fond Noel Stamp Set Art Glitter Glue Foam Dots Bone Folder Green Ink Punches Here is the how to: Crease both pieces...
- 0 comment
- Tags: 3D foam squares, Acrylic block, Art Glitter Glue, bone folder, Candy Cane, Christmas, Christmas Crafts, Christmas paper crafts, clear stamps, craft fair ideas, Criuct trimmer, DIY, diy craft, DYI project, Foam Dots, Fond Noel, Holly, mayday made it, premium cardstock, Stacy Williams, Treat Holder
Posted by Sarmin Lancaster on
Good afternoon everyone! Hope your day has been a wonderful one. Today we will be making this incredibly fun waterfall card. So much fun that, my 5 year old and 2 year old played so much with it that I couldn’t even take a great picture of it before it got torn by my 2 year old. But I didn’t stress about it and knew you all would understand. I was just glad my little one was able to be entertained for a little while. Here are the instructions for this extremely easy, fun-filled snowman waterfall card. Cut cardstock at...
- 2 comments
- Tags: A2 Card, a2 cards, Acrylic block, Acrylic Blocks, Adhesive, art glitter glue, bone folder, Brutus Monore, brutus monroe, Card, Card Making, Card matting, card stock, Cardmaking, Cards, cardstock, Celebrate the Season, Christmas card, Christmas paper crafts, clear stamps, Cricut trimmer, Criuct trimmer, embossing tool, greeting cards, Ink Pad, Ink Pads, inks, mayday made it, Maymay Made It Stamp Sets, paper, paper crafts, papercrafting, Score Board, scoreboard, scorebord, snow peaking, Snow Peeking, Snow Peeking Stamp Set, Snowman, Snowman Card, squeaky clean, Squeaky clean scrubber, stamp set, Stamping, stamps, stylus, stylus tool, Tim Holtz Ruler, Tim Holtz scissors, Tin Holtz scissors, trimmer, Uniball, Uniball Signo pens, Versafine, Versafine black onyx ink, versafine blakc onynx ink, Versafine Ink, versamark ink pad, versfine
Posted by Georgia Carl on
Today, I thought I would share with you a technique I have been playing with. And have fallen in love. I was looking at some pictures and Maymay's stamps popped into my head. Would it be possible to stamp on the glass of a frame and emboss it? So, I gave it a try. It took a bit to get it to come out how I like, and I admit I still have a ways to go with it. But overall I loved the effect. I used a few different stamp sets to share this technique...
- 1 comment
- Tags: Blessed Inside and Out, Blessed Inside and Out Stamp Set, Blessings, Blessings stamp set, clear stamps, Embossing, Frames, Georgia Carl, GeorgiasCraftyCreations, Glass, Hankies, mayday made it, Maymay made it blessings stamp set, Maymay Made It Stamp Sets, Memory Lane, Memory Lane stamp set, Plastic, Your Faith Is Showing stamp set