Maymay Made It — Brutus Monore
Posted by Sarmin Miah-Lancaster on
Supplies Used Watercolor paper Oxide Ink Faded Jeans Oxide Ink Peacock Feathers Oxide Ink Salty Ocean Maymay Stamp Set-Sorry Brutus Monroe Embossing Powder Embossing Buddy Versamark Ink Nuvo Blending Tool Neenah Cardstock Hello fellow crafters and friends. Hope all of you had a wonderful Easter. I know many times, the hardest cards to create are the ones we have to make for our loved ones who have lost someone. I like to create these cards ahead of time since it truly is difficult to create. This is a great card to mass produce and hope to never use but always...
- 1 comment
- Tags: A2 Card, Acrylic block, art glitter glue, bone folder, Brutus Monore, Brutus Monroe Embossing powder, Card Making, Maymay Made It Stamp Sets, Nuvo, Nuvo Blending sponges, Oxide Ditress Inks, Sarmin Lancaster, Sorry stamp set, Tim Holtz Shears, Tin Holtz scissors
Posted by GEORGIA CARL on
If you need a quick Easter Card, this one is for you. I made 2 different versions – I used gold gilding wax on my sample, so the card was all gold. Then in my video, I used silver gilding wax to give a silver and gold look! I love how both turned out. I hope you enjoy this card! Please share your creations on Facebook at Maymay Made it and So Did I. We love to see your creations! Card Dimensions: 4.25x5.5 inches Base: 8.5x5.5 scored at 4.25 2 Purple Mats: 4 1/8x5 3/8 inches Mat (same color as...
- 0 comment
- Tags: 3D foam squares, A2 Card, Brutus Monore, card ideas, Cardmaking, Darice embossing folders, Easter, Embossing, Georgia Carl, GeorgiasCraftyCreations, Lion and the Lamb, Maymay Made It Stamp Sets, Risen stamp set, Stamping
Posted by GEORGIA CARL on
Valentine's Day is approaching. If you need a card in a pinch - this is the one. It is a quick card to make. And if you have an animal lover, this is the card for them. I believe this card could be for your significant other, or even for your grandchild. Supplies: Maymay Made It Trixie's Valentine Stamp Set Romance Collection Stories Kit Art Glitter Glue Valentine Washi Tape Brutus Monroe Raven Detail Ink Measurements: Card Base – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" - scored at 4 1/4" 2 Background Mats - 4 1/8"x5 3/8" 1 Mat - 3 7/8" x 5 1/8"...
- 0 comment
- Tags: A2 Card, art glitter glue, Brutus Monore, Georgia Carl, GeorgiasCraftyCreations, Romance Paper Collection, Trixie's Valentine, trixie's Valentine stamp set, Valentine's Day, Valentines, Valentines Card
Posted by Sarmin Lancaster on
Good afternoon everyone! Hope your day has been a wonderful one. Today we will be making this incredibly fun waterfall card. So much fun that, my 5 year old and 2 year old played so much with it that I couldn’t even take a great picture of it before it got torn by my 2 year old. But I didn’t stress about it and knew you all would understand. I was just glad my little one was able to be entertained for a little while. Here are the instructions for this extremely easy, fun-filled snowman waterfall card. Cut cardstock at...
- 2 comments
- Tags: A2 Card, a2 cards, Acrylic block, Acrylic Blocks, Adhesive, art glitter glue, bone folder, Brutus Monore, brutus monroe, Card, Card Making, Card matting, card stock, Cardmaking, Cards, cardstock, Celebrate the Season, Christmas card, Christmas paper crafts, clear stamps, Cricut trimmer, Criuct trimmer, embossing tool, greeting cards, Ink Pad, Ink Pads, inks, mayday made it, Maymay Made It Stamp Sets, paper, paper crafts, papercrafting, Score Board, scoreboard, scorebord, snow peaking, Snow Peeking, Snow Peeking Stamp Set, Snowman, Snowman Card, squeaky clean, Squeaky clean scrubber, stamp set, Stamping, stamps, stylus, stylus tool, Tim Holtz Ruler, Tim Holtz scissors, Tin Holtz scissors, trimmer, Uniball, Uniball Signo pens, Versafine, Versafine black onyx ink, versafine blakc onynx ink, Versafine Ink, versamark ink pad, versfine
Posted by Tamatha Luehrs on
I love clean and simple but elegant Christmas cards. And nothing says Christmas in July like a beautiful Christmas tree. This week we are making cards featuring our Patina stamp set. This set is so versatile! So gather up those supplies and let's create! Supplies needed: Patina stamp set All Is Bright stamp set Distress Oxide inks BM Squeaky Clean BM Squeaky Stamp Scrubber BM Squeaky Clean Dispenser Bottle Nuvo Glitter Embossing Powders: gold and silver Nuvo Glitter Accents Versamark ink pad Embossing Heat Tool Neenah Textures cardstock 3D Foam squares Kaiser Craft Pick tool (pokey tool)...
- 1 comment
- Tags: 3D foam squares, Acrylic Blocks, All Is Bright, Art Glitter Clue, Brutus Monore, Cardmaking, cardstock, Christmas in July, craft supplies, Cricut trimmer, Distress Oxide inks, DIY, Fiskars, Foam Squares, gel pen, Misti, Neenah cardstock, Nuvo Embossing Powder, Nuvo Glitter Drops, paper crafts, papercrafting, Patina Stamp Set, pokey tool, Signo Gel pen, squeaky clean, Squeaky clean scrubber, Uniball Signo pens, versamark ink pad