Hello my stampy friends! Mackie he and I want to share a Mixed Media Christmas tag that I created with the gorgeous Maymay Made It stamp-Glistening Once Again! This tag was so much fun to make and I just love how it turned out! It is pretty and has lots of textures! I hope you will try it!
Glistening Once Again stamp set
Jumbo Media Tag Brutus Monroe
Sterling Embossing Powder Brutus Monroe
Art Glitter Glue
Ranger Distress Inks: Picked Raspberry, Festive Berries, Aged Mohagony, Rustic Wilderness, Peeled Paint,Candied Apple, Antique Linen,and Vintage Photo
#2 Paint Brush
Ribbons,button,lace,pearls, silver stars
1. Stamp images with VERSAMARK ink onto your tag.
2. Thoroughly sprinkle the images with Silver Embossing powder, then heat set with a heat gun.
3. Stamp the different Distress inks on to a stamp block or other plastic surface to create a palette for your inks.
4. Using a paint brush or water brush, dip into the inks on your palette, then color your images. If you want to deepen your colors, heat dry the first layer of water color with the heat gun first, then add another layer of water coloring of the Distress inks onto your images.
5. When images are completely dry, take a larger paint brush and dip it into clean water. Paint clean water all around the stamped images. Then add a little water to the Antique Linen and Vintage Photo on your palette to make it a little watery. Paint this onto the background letting the water and ink blend where it wants to. This creates a light backwash of color around the stamped images.
6. Next add splatters of Vintage Photo with a paint brush. Let that dry. Then splatter the tag with watered down white acrylic paint and a paint brush.
7. I sponged all the edges with Vintage Photo.
8. Cut strips of ribbon and lace. Layered them together , then take some twine and tie a knot in the middle. Thread the twine thru a button and tie it into a big loopy bow. Attach this to the tag with a glue gun.
9. Add some pearls and star sequins to finish your project and to add some sparkle!
10. Add Yellow Stickles to the centers of the poinsettias, and Glossy Accents to the berries.
Share this post