Pocket Folder Fall Card
• Fall Stitched Up Stamp Set Maymay
• Solid Card Stock Hobby Lobby
• Glue (Art Glitter Glue Recommended)
• Washi Tape (optional) Maggie Holmes
• Memory Keeper Trim and Score Board
• Versafine Onyx Detail Ink
• Patterned Paper Echo Park Paper Co. Celebrate Autumn Collection
• 3d adhesive squares
• A7 Envelope In Craft
1.) Make card 4.25” x 6.25”
2.) For windowpane cut three 1/4” x 5” strips
and four 1/4” x 3.5” strips. Evenly space strips 1” apart with 5” strips horizontally and 3.5” strips vertically. Glue in place to form a six pane window.
3.) Stamp/cut 4 leaves, 1 pumpkin, 1 acorn, and one 2.5” x 1.25” mat with sentiment. Decorate front using 3d adhesive squares.
4.) Cut inside pocket 8.75” x 3.5” and score in center. Glue sides and bottom edges to inside of card. (Leave top open).
5.) Secure folder by punching four evenly spaced holes on outside of card. I punched my holes lined up with the strips in the windowpane. Thread holes and tie each string three times on inside of card. This step is optional and will secure pockets. (Additional sheets of card stock could be added and tied in this step).
Pockets can be filled with pictures, letters, diecuts, etc. I lined my pockets with washi but this is also optional. I absolutely love using Maymaymadeit stitched stamps in my creations. This project was simple to make and perfect as a Happy fall or Thanksgiving card. I hope you will give this pocket card a try. Happy crafting!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: 3D foam squares, Alumni Design Team, art glitter glue, Cardmaking, Celebrate Autumn Paper collection, Fall Stitched UP, IG DT Projects, Versafine