The Stuck on You stamp set is so perfect for pulling out my new Nuvo alcohol markers and working on my blending skills. The cacti are easy to color and turn out beautiful using only 2-3 colors. The sentiments in this set are so unique and super adorable; I will definitely be making more cards using those.
- Neenah White Cardstock cut at 4 ¼” x 11
- Pattern Cardstock cut at 4” x 5.5”
- Stuck on You stamp set
- Versamark Ink Pad
- White Embossing Powder
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
- Nuvo Alcohol Markers
- Wink of Stella Clear Shimmer Brush
- Tiny Bling, Google Eyes
- Art Glitter Glue
- Fold Neenah card stock at 5.5” to make a card base, top folding card.
- Adhere Pattern cardstock, with a 1/8” border on each side.
- Die cut a 3 ½” circle out of Neenah 80lb cardstock as a base to stamp on.
- Stamp images shown. A mask may be needed along the top of the tray.
- Color images using Nuvo alcohol markers. For the 4 cacti I used colors #410, 412, & 416. For the flowers and hears #373 & 374. And for the tray I used #429 & 431.
- Die cut hearts out of Neenah 80lb scraps. Color to match flower on cactus. Add wink of stella for shimmer.
- Add bling to the flower.
- Adhere circle to bottom center of card base. I used foam to pop up.
- Glue on google eyes. (mine are vintage from my mother, passed down from grandmother’s crafts, so you know someone special is receiving this card).
- Die Cut a 1 ¾” conversation bubble (or a square) from blue cardstock. Stamp sentiment using versamark ink. Sprinkle with white embossing powder and heat set. Adhere to top right of card. I used a double layer of foam.
Can't wait to see your Cactus Creations!