Hey guys it’s Rhon here and welcome to Maymay Made It’s first World Card Making Day Hop. Our design team members have taken on a big challenge! We have 13 team members participating so you have lots to watch and read today! Each of us was assigned a sentiment by random drawing and mine is Christmas!
Once you read my blog post click on the links listed to be taken to the other blog posts! Please be sure to subscribe to each member today so you never miss any of our projects!
Head over to Maymay Made It on Youtube to start the hop. Here are all the video links:
Link to Designers with a blog only:
Oh, and there is a giveaway!
Win a big destash box of new and gently used supplies from Maymay!
We will use Random.org to choose the winner….It’s so simple to enter! Just click on the enter here button in the form below and answer one question to be entered. Good luck!
Entries end 10/11/18. We will announce the winner!
Red cardstock cut & scored to A2 cardbase
White cardstock cut to 2.5x3.75" + 4x5.25"
Decorative paper cut to 4x5.25"
Red glitter paper 0.5x2.5"
Red & white twine 4.5" + 7.5"
Red Hemp Cord 10"
Sheer white ribbon or lace 5"
Red Pearls & red gem
White & Stardust Gelly Roll pens
1. Cut & score cardstock as listed above
2. Tag cut corners of smaller white cardstock,
Hole punch top center of tag,
Use red Sharpie to make stitch lines around tag border & outline the edges
3. Use Versafine & stamp reindeer 5/8" up from bottom of tag,
Use Versafine to stamp inside sentiment & snowflakes on larger white mat
4. On decorative mat 1.75" from bottom attach sheer ribbon - secure on back with glue dots
On top of ribbon, wrap hemp cord & tie in knot on right
5. Adhere decorative mat to cardbase front using AGG
Adhere white mat inside using AGG
6. On tag, attach glitter strip under reindeer with AGG
Use 2 twine pieces to add slip knot hanger & bow to hole punch of tag
Add foam squares to tag back & attach to card front - slanted
7. Use AGG to attach 1 red gem as reindeer's nose & 3 pearls to tag & card front
8. Use white gel pen to add signature on back & glitter pen on snowflakes
* We cut 8.5x11" cardstock in half to create A2 cardbases; so why not make 2 cards? All our supplies are out anyway, right? Simple & easy 2 for 1. 😊