Lunch Box Encouragement Cards
- Hey guys it’s Lisa, and welcome to Maymay Made It’s first World Card Making Day Hop. Our design team members have taken on a big challenge! We have 13 team members participating so you have lots to watch and read today! Each of us was assigned a sentiment by random drawing, and mine is encouragement.
Once you read my blog post click on the links listed to be taken to the other blog posts! Please be sure to subscribe to each member today so you never miss any of our projects!
Head over to Maymay Made It on Youtube to start the hop. Here are all the video links:
Link to Designers with a blog only:
- Win a big destash box of new and gently used supplies from Maymay! We will use rafflecopter to choose the winner….It’s so simple to enter! Just click on the enter here button in the form below and answer one question to be entered. Good luck!
- CONTEST BLOG LINK
- Entries end 10/11/18. We will announce the winner in the next weeks Saturday video on Maymay’s Youtube channel.
- Entrants must be 18 or older or have parents’ permission. Giveaway is open internationally.
- Maymay Made It Stamp Sets:
- Distress Watercolor Cardstock
- Black & White Cardstocks
- Distress ink pads in Various Colors
- Small flat and round paint brushes
- Spray bottle with water
- Container of water
- Paper Towels
- Paper Trimmer and Scoreboard
- Acrylic Block
- Versafine Black Onyx Ink Pad
- Versamark Ink Pad
- White Embossing Powder
- Heat Gun
- Foam Tape
- Art Glitter Glue
- Laminated piece of paper, or craft mat, or plastic packaging
- First, I die cut watercolor paper using a postage stamp edge die.
- Next I stamped images from Maymay’s stamp sets in versamark ink and embossed with white embossing powder.
- Now comes the fun part, painting! “Smoosh” distress ink on a laminated sheet of paper. Add sprays of water.
- Wet die cut watercolor paper with clean water with a flat paintbrush (over the embossed images).
- Drop in color with the round brush.
- Add water or more distress ink color as needed to build up the color and to blend out the edges. Use paper towel to remove excess liquid.
- Air dry or dry with heat tool to set.
- Add bling around the images.
- Adhere watercolor panel to a black card base.
- Cut white cardstock for the inside of the card. And stamp sentiments using Versafine Black Onyx Ink.
- To see the entire cardmaking process, be sure to watch the video above.
I hope you enjoyed this project. Please follow me on Facebook and Instagram and subscribe to my YouTube Channel. You can find me on all 3 social media outlets @ Have Photos Will Scrapbook.
Share this post
- 1 comment
- Tags: Buggy Love Stamp Set, Distress Ink, Embossing, Fancy Flurries stamp set, Head and Tails Stamp Set, Just to Say Thanks stamp set, Lisa Wise, Power Flowers, Versafine black onyx ink, versamark ink, watercolor