Maymay Made It — trixie's Valentine stamp set
Posted by Tracy Dennis on
I had so much fun designing and putting this fun Christmas card together! Used both "Trixies Valentine" and "Memory Lane" stamp sets from Maymay's store. My Cricut helped me with the dog house and stocking cap. -Sue Supply list: Trixie's Valentine Stamp Set Memory Lane Stamp Set
- 0 comment
- Tags: Cardmaking, Christmas in July, IG DT Projects, Memory Lane stamp set, trixie's Valentine stamp set
Posted by Stacy Williams on
Hi Everyone Happy Wednesday To You! Today we are creating a really cute box that is great for a number of things! This box measures 2 x 3. The best part is that you can make two of these from one sheet of 8.5 x 11 cardstock. Great for mass production! Here is what I used: Cardstock Black cardstock for box: 4 x 9 White cardstock: 2 at 2.75 x 1.75 White cardstock: 2.75 x .75 White cardstock: 1.75 x .75 Trixies Valentine Stamp Art Glitter Glue Cricut Trimmer Black Ink Red Ink Bone Folder .75 Circle Punch Spectrum Noir...
- 0 comment
- Tags: 3/4 inch circle punch, art glitter glue, bone folder, Cardmaking, clear stamps, Cricut trimmer, DIY, Ink Pads, Memento ink, papercrafting, Stacy Williams, treat boxes, Treat Holder, trixie's Valentine stamp set
Posted by Tamatha Luehrs on
Hey guys, check out this adorable encouragement card featuring the new All About You stamp set and starring Trixie from the Trixie's Valentine stamp set. So gather up those supplies and le's create a fast, fun and fabulous card. Supplies used: All About You stamp set Trixie's Valentine stamp set Sargent Color Pencils Sticky Tape 3D Foam Squares Art Glitter Glue Fiskars Stamp Press Versafine Clair ink- Nocturnal bakers twine punches Please remember to head on over to our facebook group, Maymay Made It and So Did I: a place to share your Maymay inspired projects, and post your...
- 2 comments
- Tags: 3D foam squares, A2 Card, All About You stamp set, art glitter glue, Bakers Twine, encouragement card, Fiskars Stamp Press, punches, Sargent Color Pencils, Sticky Tape, trixie's Valentine stamp set, Versafine Clair ink- Nocturnal
Posted by Crystal Cleveland on
Trixie's Valentine Treat by Crystal Cleveland Need a last minute idea for those valentine treats? This project only takes minutes to make and is super easy? Great for co workers, teacher gifts or even class room gifts. For this project I used the following materials: Maymaymadeit stamp setTrixie's Valentineother materials used6 by 6" paper123 punch boardcricut paper trimmertape runnerribbonwhite card stockglimmer card stockcircle diesscallop circle diesversafine black onyx inkfoam squaresheart punchtreat to fit in the pouch Big Shot for complete directions please watch my video below Bye for now! Happy Crafting! My soul is fed by stamps...
- 1 comment
- Tags: 3D foam squares, Acrylic Blocks, cardstock, circle dies, Cricut trimmer, Crystal Cleveland, scallop circle dies, trixie's Valentine stamp set, Valentines Card, Versafine black onyx ink
Posted by GEORGIA CARL on
Valentine's Day is approaching. If you need a card in a pinch - this is the one. It is a quick card to make. And if you have an animal lover, this is the card for them. I believe this card could be for your significant other, or even for your grandchild. Supplies: Maymay Made It Trixie's Valentine Stamp Set Romance Collection Stories Kit Art Glitter Glue Valentine Washi Tape Brutus Monroe Raven Detail Ink Measurements: Card Base – 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" - scored at 4 1/4" 2 Background Mats - 4 1/8"x5 3/8" 1 Mat - 3 7/8" x 5 1/8"...
- 0 comment
- Tags: A2 Card, art glitter glue, Brutus Monore, Georgia Carl, GeorgiasCraftyCreations, Romance Paper Collection, Trixie's Valentine, trixie's Valentine stamp set, Valentine's Day, Valentines, Valentines Card