Maymay Made It — stylus tool
Geometric Christmas Ornament by Crystal Cleveland
Posted by Crystal Cleveland on
Geometric Christmas Ornament by Crystal Cleveland Today's project is a Christmas Ornament. This ornament can hold candy, lip balm or a money holder. Any thing that is light weight. for this project I used Maymaymadeit stamp set Christmas Instant Wreath Other materials used: 6" x 6" paper I used the Santa Baby from Maymay's store glitter paper scoreboard circle dies scallop circle dies 1-3/4" circle versamark ink embossing prep tool ribbon foam tape art glitter glue fine metal tip cricut trimmer Tim Holtz ruler stylus For directions please watch the video Bye for now Happy Crafting! My soul is...
- 0 comment
- Tags: 1/2" circle punch, 1/8" circle punch, art glitter glue, Art Glitter Glue fine metal tip, christmas ornament, circle punch 1 3/4", clear embossing powder, Crystal Cleveland, Cutter Bee Scissors, santa baby paper pack, scoreboard, stylus, stylus tool, Tim Holtz Ruler, versamark ink pad
One Take Card Challenge!
Posted by Tamatha Luehrs on
In this video, Maymay challenges herself to make a card in one take, with no edits and brings you guys along for the ride! So gather up those supplies and cuppa cuppa and let's create~ Measurements/Instructions: ~We are using A2 (4.25 x 5.50) size card base for the project today. ~stamp Thankful onto colored cardstock (we used an orange) with the Versafine Clair ink in the color Acorn and then use the coordinating die to cut that out, then color in the letters with a Nuvo Creative Pen to make those pop. ~ cut a piece of patterned paper...
- 1 comment
- Tags: art glitter glue, bone folder, Celebrate Autumn Paper collection, Cuttlebug, Fiskars Stamp Block Set, Fiskars Stamp Press, Nuvo Creative Pens, Premium Cardstock Trio by BM and Maymay Made It, Scotch Foam Tape roll, stylus tool, Thankful Grateful Blessed die set, Thankful Grateful Blessed stamp set, Versafine Clair inks, WRMK scoreboards
Sun Through the Clouds Card
Posted by Gareth Frewer on
Hello all, I hope this blog post finds you all well, I don't know about you but it has been dark and grey lately, we all need the sun as well as the son inour lives and Maymay's stamp set Bask In The Son was perfect for today card. The card is 5x5" and is ideal for anyone who is in need of a few words of hope. The video shows a step by step guide, I love the end result and I hope you recreate it. Below is a list of the items used...
- 0 comment
- Tags: Acrylic block, Acrylic Blocks, Bask in the Son, Cards, distress inks, Signo Gel pen, stylus tool, Uniball Signo pens, Versafine black onyx ink, Versafine Ink
Waterfall Snowman Card
Posted by Sarmin Lancaster on
Good afternoon everyone! Hope your day has been a wonderful one. Today we will be making this incredibly fun waterfall card. So much fun that, my 5 year old and 2 year old played so much with it that I couldn’t even take a great picture of it before it got torn by my 2 year old. But I didn’t stress about it and knew you all would understand. I was just glad my little one was able to be entertained for a little while. Here are the instructions for this extremely easy, fun-filled snowman waterfall card. Cut cardstock at...
- 2 comments
- Tags: A2 Card, a2 cards, Acrylic block, Acrylic Blocks, Adhesive, art glitter glue, bone folder, Brutus Monore, brutus monroe, Card, Card Making, Card matting, card stock, Cardmaking, Cards, cardstock, Celebrate the Season, Christmas card, Christmas paper crafts, clear stamps, Cricut trimmer, Criuct trimmer, embossing tool, greeting cards, Ink Pad, Ink Pads, inks, mayday made it, Maymay Made It Stamp Sets, paper, paper crafts, papercrafting, Score Board, scoreboard, scorebord, snow peaking, Snow Peeking, Snow Peeking Stamp Set, Snowman, Snowman Card, squeaky clean, Squeaky clean scrubber, stamp set, Stamping, stamps, stylus, stylus tool, Tim Holtz Ruler, Tim Holtz scissors, Tin Holtz scissors, trimmer, Uniball, Uniball Signo pens, Versafine, Versafine black onyx ink, versafine blakc onynx ink, Versafine Ink, versamark ink pad, versfine
Thanksgiving Cutlery Sleeves Using Card Stock & Stamp Sets
Posted by Gareth Frewer on
Hello all, I have been away for a while but I am bank and really enjoying it. Today I create these simple cutlery sleeves/pouches using Card Stock and Maymay's Stamp set called Blessings I also use various tools from the store, I will have a list below. In the video above I go through it step by step - I use Neenah naturals which is the US standard size paper. I love the end result and think these sleeves could be made for all occasions and holidays. Items used: Mathar Stewart Mini Score Board which is no longer available so I have linked...
- 0 comment
- Tags: Blessings stamp set, Cutlery Sleeve, Nuvo Embossing Powder, papercrafting, scoreboard, scorebord, stylus tool, Thanksgiving, We R Memory Keepers