Maymay Made It — Scotch Foam Adhesive
Posted by Crystal Cleveland on
Layer It Up!/ Christmas Cracker by Crystal Cleveland Crackers are an old Christmas tradition mostly from the UK and South Africa. Crackers are made of cardboard wrapped in festive paper and twisted at the ends to look like a large piece of wrapped candy with a prize inside. Crackers are placed at each place setting at the Christmas Dinner. The cracker is pulled apart by two people causing the cracker to split and one person holding the prize. I have included 2 different sizes of crackers. I make the crackers in the size I need for what I plan...
- 0 comment
- Tags: 1-2-3 punch board, art glitter glue, Art Glitter Glue fine metal tip, cardstock, Celebrate the Season Stamp Set, Christmas Stitched Shapes, Cricut trimmer, Crystal Cleveland, S'More Jesus stamp set, Scotch Foam Adhesive, Versafine black onyx ink
Posted by Sarmin Miah-Lancaster on
Hey everyone! Hope all of you had a wonderful weekend and having a great start to your week. I wanted to create a card for you that meets this months challenge criteria with a bit of a twist. I wanted to show you that, you do not have to only layer a card with card stock. You can layer with ink, embellishments and so much more. The possibilities are truly endless. I hope you enjoy watching this video and you give some of these techniques a try! Supplies Used: Distress Oxide Inks Sleigh-rides Stamp Set Neenah Cardstock Versafine Clair Ink Scotch Foam Adhesive...
- 0 comment
- Tags: Distress Oxide inks, Sarmin Lancaster, Scotch Foam Adhesive, Sleighrides, Versafine Clair inks
Posted by Tracy Dennis on
I love shaker cards. They add a fun interactive element and can add a lot of elegance!Supplies used:- MMI stamp sets, “Blessings” and “Memory Lane.” - Versamark Ink for embossing- Gold embossing powder- Nuvo- Foam Tape- Circle dies-Darice- Acetate- heat gun- sequins, sea beads, etcProcess:Step 1: die cut the circle out of card panel. Glue acetate to underside covering the die cut circle opening. Set aside.Step 2: stamp images on card base where the circle opening will cover, using Versa Mark , then cover with gold embossing powder and set using heat gun. You’ll be able to see these through...
- 0 comment
- Tags: Alumni Design Team, Blessings, Cardmaking, darice circle die set, IG Design Team Challenge, IG DT Projects, Memory Lane stamp set, Nuvo Embossing Powder, Scotch Foam Adhesive, Shaker, Shaker Card, versamark ink
Posted by Tamatha Luehrs on
Look at this fun lil post-it note holder! Today we show you how easy these are to make! How perfect would these be for stocking stuffers, craft fairs, and teachers? The possibilities are endless! So gather up those supplies and let's create! Measurements: Base: This will give you 3 post-it note holders. We used the standard size post-it notes Start with an 8.5 x 11 " piece of cardstock. On the 11" side cut into 3.5 x 8.5" strips. On the 8 1/2" side score at 3 1/2, 4 and 4 1/2 inches. Fold the middle score line and crease it...
- 0 comment
- Tags: art glitter glue, bone folder, embossing stylus tool, Merry and Bright Paper collection, Scotch Foam Adhesive, TH Ruler, TH scissors, WRMK scoreboards
Posted by Gareth Frewer on
Hello all, In today's video I use the Winter Botanic pad and create a number of cards and tags, I absolutely love this paper pad, it has a very rustic natural feel about it, very woodland. Items used: Instawreath Stamp Set Stamperia Winter Botanic 12x12 Paper Pad Mini Misti Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Crop A Dile Art Glitter Glue Versafine Black Onyx Ink Similar Items Available From Maymays Store Circle Die Adhesive Foam Tape
- 3 comments
- Tags: art glitter glue, bone folder, Cards, Christmas, Christmas Instawreath Stamp set, circle dies, Crop-A-Dile, Gift Tags, Memento tuxedo black ink, Mini Misti, Scotch Foam Adhesive, Stamperia Paper Pads, Versafine black onyx ink