Maymay Made It — Nuvo Crystal Glitter Drops
Posted by Crystal Cleveland on
Ginger Fred by Crystal Cleveland I love anything gingerbread, so when this stamp set came out I was excited and couldn't wait for my stamp to arrive. I added some more details to the house like a candy archway bricks to the chimney and a snow base for the house to sit on. I also will show the technique I used on how to get rhinestones to match my card. For this project I used the stamp set Ginger Fred other materials used: White card stock 4 1/4" by 11" scored at 5 1/2" Heavy duty white card stock 3"by 1 1/2" for...
- 0 comment
- Tags: art glitter glue, Brutus Monroe Glitter Cardstock, clear embossing powder, clear rhinestones, Cricut Paper Trimmer, foam tape, Ginger Fred Stamp Set, heat gun, Nuvo Crystal Glitter Drops, scoreboard
Posted by Sarmin Miah-Lancaster on
Hey fellow crafters! I hope you are all having a wonderful day full of happiness and immense joy! Today I wanted to create a rather fun and fancy fold card. I absolutely loved how this card came out. This is one of those cards that seems much more difficult than it really is. I would encourage you to give this a try. You will definitely be surprised at how easily it comes together. Without any further ado, let's get started. Some of the products and supplies that you will need are: Sassy Birthday Stamp Set Cuppa Cuppa Stamp Set ...
- 1 comment
- Tags: A2 bases, A2 Card, Acrylic block, Acrylic Blocks, art glitter glue, Art Glitter Glue fine metal tip, bone folder, Card Making, card stock, Cricut Paper Trimmer, Dahle Cutting Mat, Fiskars, Fiskars Stamp Block Set, FUNtastic Crafts, momento ink, Neenah cardstock, Nuvo Crystal Glitter Drops, Sarmin Lancaster, Sassy Birthday Stamp set
Posted by Tamatha Luehrs on
You will need one piece of white colored cardstock cut to 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, score on the 5 1/2 inch side at 2 3/4. Then in the 4 1/4 inch side make a mark at 2 1/8 inch. Banner: 1 piece of pink cardstock cut to 3/4 x 3 Horn: 1 piece of metallic cardstock.... our measures 1 3/4 x 1 inch across the bottom....see the video for cutting The strip size will depend on the size of horns that you want on the unicorn. Supplies used: Trixie's Valentine stamp set Happy Tree stamp set Premium Cardstock Trio Neenah Creative...
- 1 comment
- Tags: A2 Card, Acrylic block, art glitter glue, Birthday, bone folder, Card Making, cardstock, Circle Punch, clear stamps, Cricut Paper Trimmer, EK Mini Scoreboard, embossing stylus tool, Happy Tree stamp set, Ink Pad, Neenah cardstock, Nuvo Crystal Glitter Drops, Nuvo Glitter Drops, paper crafts, pokey tool, Premium Cardstock Trio by BM and Maymay Made It, Quikstik, scoreboard, treat box, Treat Holder, Trixie's Valentine, Valentines Card
Posted by Tracey Phillips on
I created these paper ornaments using the Ugly Sweater Weather Stamp Set. This stamp set is also great for creating gift tags, masculine birthday cards, Father's Day cards and so much more. I tried to make these sweaters look ugly, but I think they tuned out super cute. I added letter stickers to each one for the members of my family. This is also a wonderful craft idea for friends and family during the holidays. CLICK here to see the video tutorial. ***Supplies Used*** Ugly Sweater Weather Stamp Set Patterned Paper or CardstockBlue Glitter Clothes Pins Plain Clothes PinsPearl StickersLetter StickersElastic ThreadSticker...
- 0 comment
- Tags: Acrylic Blocks, art glitter glue, card stock, Cardmaking, Christmas, Christmas Crafts, clear stamps, DIY, fine metal tip, GiftBasketAppeal, Ink Pads, Maymay Made It Stamp Sets, Memento tuxedo black ink, Nuvo Crystal Glitter Drops, ornaments, paper, paper crafts, paper ornaments, papercrafting, Signo Gel pen, Stamping, stamps, Tracey Phillips, Ugly Sweater
Posted by Gareth Frewer on
Hello Crafter's and firstly let me wish you a very Merry Christmas, Thank you for joining me, today's video is my last DT video of 2017 for Maymay. I have to admit that I love how today's card turns out, its vintage looking, full of impact and I think very elegant. The card base is 6x6 and is made using heavy weight card stock, all the items I used and spoke about in the video are listed below. I hope this inspires you and you recreate it. List of items used: Wonder stamp set 6x6 Paper pad...
- 0 comment
- Tags: 6x6, Christmas, Christmas card, Create at HOME with Elf Creations, Gareth Frewer, Nuvo, Nuvo Crystal Glitter Drops, Nuvo Embossing Powder, Nuvo Hybrid ink pads, Wise Men, Wonder, Wonder stamp set