Maymay Made It — Nuvo Crystal Glitter Drops
Posted by Tamatha Luehrs on
You will need one piece of white colored cardstock cut to 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, score on the 5 1/2 inch side at 2 3/4. Then in the 4 1/4 inch side make a mark at 2 1/8 inch. Banner: 1 piece of pink cardstock cut to 3/4 x 3 Horn: 1 piece of metallic cardstock.... our measures 1 3/4 x 1 inch across the bottom....see the video for cutting The strip size will depend on the size of horns that you want on the unicorn. Supplies used: Trixie's Valentine stamp set Happy Tree stamp set Premium Cardstock Trio Neenah Creative...
- 1 comment
- Tags: A2 Card, Acrylic block, art glitter glue, Birthday, bone folder, Card Making, cardstock, Circle Punch, clear stamps, Cricut Paper Trimmer, EK Mini Scoreboard, embossing stylus tool, Happy Tree stamp set, Ink Pad, Neenah cardstock, Nuvo Crystal Glitter Drops, Nuvo Glitter Drops, paper crafts, pokey tool, Premium Cardstock Trio by BM and Maymay Made It, Quikstik, scoreboard, treat box, Treat Holder, Trixie's Valentine, Valentines Card
Posted by Tracey Phillips on
I created these paper ornaments using the Ugly Sweater Weather Stamp Set. This stamp set is also great for creating gift tags, masculine birthday cards, Father's Day cards and so much more. I tried to make these sweaters look ugly, but I think they tuned out super cute. I added letter stickers to each one for the members of my family. This is also a wonderful craft idea for friends and family during the holidays. CLICK here to see the video tutorial. ***Supplies Used*** Ugly Sweater Weather Stamp Set Patterned Paper or CardstockBlue Glitter Clothes Pins Plain Clothes PinsPearl StickersLetter StickersElastic ThreadSticker...
- 0 comment
- Tags: Acrylic Blocks, art glitter glue, card stock, Cardmaking, Christmas, Christmas Crafts, clear stamps, DIY, fine metal tip, GiftBasketAppeal, Ink Pads, Maymay Made It Stamp Sets, Memento tuxedo black ink, Nuvo Crystal Glitter Drops, ornaments, paper, paper crafts, paper ornaments, papercrafting, Signo Gel pen, Stamping, stamps, Tracey Phillips, Ugly Sweater
Posted by Gareth Frewer on
Hello Crafter's and firstly let me wish you a very Merry Christmas, Thank you for joining me, today's video is my last DT video of 2017 for Maymay. I have to admit that I love how today's card turns out, its vintage looking, full of impact and I think very elegant. The card base is 6x6 and is made using heavy weight card stock, all the items I used and spoke about in the video are listed below. I hope this inspires you and you recreate it. List of items used: Wonder stamp set 6x6 Paper pad...
- 0 comment
- Tags: 6x6, Christmas, Christmas card, Create at HOME with Elf Creations, Gareth Frewer, Nuvo, Nuvo Crystal Glitter Drops, Nuvo Embossing Powder, Nuvo Hybrid ink pads, Wise Men, Wonder, Wonder stamp set
Posted by Sarmin Lancaster on
Hey everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful day and have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am so thankful for all of you and truly grateful to have such amazing supporters in my life to encourage me every step of the way. In my last blog post, I explained how to download and then upload the SVG files that are found for Maymay's Stamp Sets. Well today, I wanted to create a card using that same SVG file that I uploaded, cut out using the Cricut, stamped and colored. I used my MISTI to stamp all the flowers at...
- 1 comment
- Tags: 3D foam squares, A2 Card, Acrylic block, Acrylic Blocks, Adhesive, art glitter glue, bone folder, Card matting, Cardmaking, Cards, cardstock, Coloring, Cricut trimmer, Easy, Fall, fall cards, fall greeting cards, fine metal tip, Fiskars Stamp Block Set, flowers, Foam Squares, FUNtastic Crafts, Happy Fall Y'all, Happy Fall Y'all Stamp set, Markers, Maymay Made It Stamp Sets, Misti, momento ink, Neenah cardstock, Nuvo Crystal Glitter Drops, Oxide Ditress Inks, paper, Power Flower SVG File, Power Flowers, Sarmin Lancaster, Spectrum Noir Markers, Stamp Club, stamp set, Stamping, stamps, SVG file, Versafine Ink
Posted by Donna Clerkin-James on
This stamping technique is so much fun using minimal supplies. The items I used are Neenah Pre made card bases Distress oxide ink (various colours) Brutus Monroe masking paper Nuvo crystal drops Stamping Block Elastic bands ( various sizes) To make this card I firstly masked of a rectangle area using the masking paper by Brutus Monroe, then i loaded up my stamping block with elastic bands and used various colours of Distress Oxide inks to stamp the elastic band pattern within the masked off area. when I'd finished I slowly and carefully removed the making paper and added a...
- 0 comment
- Tags: A2 bases, a2 cards, Acrylic block, Acrylic Blocks, brutus monroe, card ideas, card stock, Cardmaking, Cards, cardstock, craft supplies, Define Emotion, Distress Oxide inks, Donna Clerkin-James, mayday made it, Maymay Made It Stamp Sets, Neenah cardstock, Nuvo Crystal Glitter Drops