by Crystal Cleveland
I love anything gingerbread, so when this stamp set came out I was excited and couldn't wait for my stamp to arrive. I added some more details to the house like a candy archway bricks to the chimney and a snow base for the house to sit on. I also will show the technique I used on how to get rhinestones to match my card.
For this project I used the stamp set
other materials used:
- White card stock 4 1/4" by 11" scored at 5 1/2"
- Heavy duty white card stock 3"by 1 1/2" for sentiment and more for stamping the house
- Brutus Monroe Glitter Card stock- green 4" by 4" 3 1/4" by 4"
- DSP paper 3 3/4" by 3 3/4"
- memento black ink
- alcohol markers
- glossy accents or crystal glaze
- clear rhinestones
- Nuvo crystal glitter drops
- art glitter glue
- cricut trimmer
- score board
- foam tape
- versamark ink
- real red ink
- heat gun
- clear embossing powder crystal clear
for directions watch my video below
video coming soon
bye for now happy crafting
My soul is fed by stamps and ink