Maymay Made It — Ink Pad
Posted by Stacy Williams on
Hi Everyone Happy Wednesday To You! Today, I have a super easy treat box that I want to share with you! This can be used for treats or trinkets. Makes a great gift box too! Here is what I used: Cardstock Yellow cardstock: 7.5 x 8.75 Black cardstock: 2 at 3.25 x 2.25 Black cardstock: 2 at 2.25 x 1.25 Black cardstock: 2 1.25 x 3.25 White cardstock: 2 at 3 x 2 White cardstock: 2 at 2 x 1 White cardstock: 2 at 1 x 3 Bees Knees Stamp Art Glitter Glue Black Ink Yellow Ink Corner Rounder Cricut...
- 1 comment
- Tags: Acrylic block, Art Glitter Clue, Bees Knees, Bees Knees Stamp set, bone folder, clear blocks, Corner Chomper, corner rounder, Cricut Paper Trimmer, Criuct trimmer, ink, Ink Pad, Ink Pads, Memento ink, Stacy Williams, treat box, treat boxes, Treat Holder
Posted by Tracy Dennis on
Have you ever wanted to write a hand written message on a card but your hand writing was not so great ( Like me)? Well, here is a technique that makes it a breeze. In this Video I will show you a "cheat" tip to add that Hand Written personal touch. Supplies needed : Card base, Card Front , any embellishment ( die cuts, punches, etc.), twine Brush Markers -Such as Kelly Creates or Tombow Dual Brush Pens Big Time Sayings Stamp Set Versamark Ink Versafine Ink Fiskars Stamp Blocks Art Glitter Glue Hope Y'all give this...
- 0 comment
- Tags: A2 bases, Art Glitter Clue, big time sayings, birthday card, Card Making, Fiskars Stamp Block Set, gel pen, Ink Pad, Tracy Dennis, Versafine black onyx ink, versamark ink pad
Posted by Tamatha Luehrs on
You will need one piece of white colored cardstock cut to 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, score on the 5 1/2 inch side at 2 3/4. Then in the 4 1/4 inch side make a mark at 2 1/8 inch. Banner: 1 piece of pink cardstock cut to 3/4 x 3 Horn: 1 piece of metallic cardstock.... our measures 1 3/4 x 1 inch across the bottom....see the video for cutting The strip size will depend on the size of horns that you want on the unicorn. Supplies used: Trixie's Valentine stamp set Happy Tree stamp set Premium Cardstock Trio Neenah Creative...
- 1 comment
- Tags: A2 Card, Acrylic block, art glitter glue, Birthday, bone folder, Card Making, cardstock, Circle Punch, clear stamps, Cricut Paper Trimmer, EK Mini Scoreboard, embossing stylus tool, Happy Tree stamp set, Ink Pad, Neenah cardstock, Nuvo Crystal Glitter Drops, Nuvo Glitter Drops, paper crafts, pokey tool, Premium Cardstock Trio by BM and Maymay Made It, Quikstik, scoreboard, treat box, Treat Holder, Trixie's Valentine, Valentines Card
Posted by Tamatha Luehrs on
JOYFUL! This scripture Christmas set is so versatile! Today Maymay is using our newest Scripture club stamp set to create amazing cards. So gather up those supplies, grab a cuppa cuppa and let's create. Supplies used: Joyful stamp set Premium Trio Cardstock Patterned Paper and stickers from collections Nuvo Glitter Drops Nuvo Jewel Drops Versafine inks Oxide inks Christmas Stitched Shapes stamp set Versamark Nuvo Fine Detail Embossing Powder in Gold and Silver Cricut Trimmer Bone Folder Embossing Stylus tool Marvy Heat Tool Inkadoo Embossing Powder Prep tool Fiskars Stamp and Press tool Fiskars Stamp Block set Foam tape Mini MISTI MISTI Bar Magnet Art...
- 2 comments
- Tags: 3D foam squares, A2 Card, Acrylic Blocks, Adhesive, art glitter glue, bone folder, card ideas, Card Making, cardstock, Christmas card, Christmas paper crafts, Christmas Stitched Shapes, clear stamps, craft supplies, Cricut trimmer, Distress Oxide inks, diy craft, EK Mini Scoreboard, embellishments, Embossing, embossing stylus tool, embossing tool, Fancy Flurries stamp set, Foam Squares, foam tape, Gift Tags, greeting cards, Ink Pad, Maymay Made It Stamp Sets, Misti, Nuvo crystal drops, Nuvo Embossing Powder, Nuvo Glitter Drops, papercrafting, pattern paper, premium cardstock, scoreboard, Scrapbooking, Versafine black onyx ink, Versafine Ink, versamark ink pad
Posted by Sarmin Lancaster on
Good afternoon everyone! Hope your day has been a wonderful one. Today we will be making this incredibly fun waterfall card. So much fun that, my 5 year old and 2 year old played so much with it that I couldn’t even take a great picture of it before it got torn by my 2 year old. But I didn’t stress about it and knew you all would understand. I was just glad my little one was able to be entertained for a little while. Here are the instructions for this extremely easy, fun-filled snowman waterfall card. Cut cardstock at...
- 2 comments
- Tags: A2 Card, a2 cards, Acrylic block, Acrylic Blocks, Adhesive, art glitter glue, bone folder, Brutus Monore, brutus monroe, Card, Card Making, Card matting, card stock, Cardmaking, Cards, cardstock, Celebrate the Season, Christmas card, Christmas paper crafts, clear stamps, Cricut trimmer, Criuct trimmer, embossing tool, greeting cards, Ink Pad, Ink Pads, inks, mayday made it, Maymay Made It Stamp Sets, paper, paper crafts, papercrafting, Score Board, scoreboard, scorebord, snow peaking, Snow Peeking, Snow Peeking Stamp Set, Snowman, Snowman Card, squeaky clean, Squeaky clean scrubber, stamp set, Stamping, stamps, stylus, stylus tool, Tim Holtz Ruler, Tim Holtz scissors, Tin Holtz scissors, trimmer, Uniball, Uniball Signo pens, Versafine, Versafine black onyx ink, versafine blakc onynx ink, Versafine Ink, versamark ink pad, versfine