Maymay Made It — Happy Stamp Set
Posted by Gareth Frewer on
Hello all, Its my parents 40th anniversary this year, my Mother wanted me to create a card for her to give my Father so I decided to record to process, so you have an extra video from me this month. I have also included some pictures of the card my Father wanted me to create and what I created for both of them. What I used to create this card: Just to say Hello Stitched Sentiments Happy Big time sayings Art Glitter Glue Nuvo Hybrid Ink What I used to create this card: Sorry Big...
- 0 comment
- Tags: Art Glitter Clue, Big time Sayings stamp set, Happy Hibiscus Stamp Set, Happy Stamp Set, How Many? Stamp Set, Just To Say Hello Stamp Set, Nuvo Hybrid ink pads, Sorry stamp set, Stitched Sentiments stamp set, Uplifting Stamp Set
Posted by Tracey Phillips on
This Lego Card was so much FUN to create and it's perfect for an adult or child. My intention was to create a card for Father's Day and a masculine birthday. They are mostly made up of triangles and mini circles (to add dimension). CLICK HERE to watch the full tutorial! I used the Happy Stamp Set and 1/2 inch circle punch. Here's the list of materials. Happy Stamp Set EK Success 1/2" Circle Punch (punch out 38 mini circles) 6 cardstock rectangles - 1.25" x 2.25" White Gel Pen (Uniball Signo Broad) Black Gel Pen (Uniball Signo Broad) Versafine Pigment Ink...
- 1 comment
- Tags: 3D foam squares, art glitter glue, Birthday Cards, Card Making, Cardmaking, Cards, clear stamps, craft supplies, DIY, father's day card, fine metal tip, greeting cards, Happy Stamp Set, Ink Pads, lego card, Maymay Made It Stamp Sets, papercrafting, stamps, Tracey Phillips, Versafine black onyx ink, Versafine Ink
Posted by Stacy Williams on
Hi Everyone Happy Wednesday To You! Today I want to share a really simple card for that special dad in your life! Here is the inside: Here is what I used: Cardstock Brown Card Base: 4.25 x 11 (score at 5.5) Brown Front Layer: 4.25 x 3.5 White Inside: 4 x 5.25 White Front Layer: 4 x 3.25 Silver Front: 4 x 5.25 Silver Strip: .5 x 4 Happy Stamp Set Memory Lane Stamp Set Black Ink Art Glitter Glue Sticky Strip Foam Squares Cricut Trimmer Bone Folder Twine Here is how I did it: Use the trimmer and bone...
- 1 comment
- Tags: art glitter glue, Cards, dad cards, diy, easy cards, Foam Squares, great guy cards, happy fathers day, Happy Stamp Set, Memory Lane, Stacy Williams, sticky tape
Posted by Tracy Dennis on
It's Here!!! Part 2!! This Valentine's Day card is so different , your sweetheart will be sure to "love" it. In this video I add the matte panels , die cuts, embellishments and sentiments. You can decorate this card to your "Hearts" content, with all 6 pages or add your own hand written love notes. Panel Measurements Inside Panels Back- 6 3/4" X 4 3/4" Middle- 5 1/2" X 4 3/4" Front- 4 3/4" X 4 3/4" ( put a pencil notch 1 " down from upper left corner, then angle cut from notch to corner) Outside Panels Back- 6 3/4"...
- 0 comment
- Tags: Art Glitter Clue, Card, Card Making, clear stamps, Cricut Paper Trimmer, Darice dies, Define Emotion, Dies, Fiskars Stamp Block Set, Floral Kaleidoscope stamp set, Handmade stamp set, Happy Stamp Set, heart, ink, Love Is Stamp Set, Oh Snap Friends, Stamping, taters stamp set, Tim Holtz Ruler, Tracy Dennis, Trixie's Valentine, Valentine's Day, Valentines Card
Posted by Crystal Cleveland on
Domed Vintage Mother's Day Card by Crystal Cleveland This year my mother has been feeling very nostalgic. My mother and her one sister is all that's left out of a very large family. ( 22 aunts and uncles ) she's been sharing stories of her youth growing up during the depression. Her father had went off to war leaving his very young wife to care for 5 little children. My mother being the oldest had the responsibility of helping her mother and also witnessing her tears. One year my grandfather sent his wife a package for Mother's Day....
- 0 comment
- Tags: Art Glitter Glue, Crystal Cleveland, Foam Squares, Garden Party stamp set, Happy Stamp Set, Mother's day, Relic stamp set