Maymay Made It — Deck The Halls
Posted by Tracy Dennis on
Guest Designer Kathy Champion Products Used:Maymay Stamp Sets:Snow DoughtDeck the HallsChristmas Stitched ShapesArt Glitter GlueSticky Tape ¼ “ and ½ “Scotch Form Tape aka ScottyVersa Mark Ink PadNuvo Fine Detail Embossing Powder (Glacier White)Powder ToolEmbossing heat toolVersaFine Claire (Glamorous)VersaFine (Onyx Black)Nuvo Pure Sheen Sequins (diamonds)Blending ToolCrop-A-Dile Hole punchCricut Cut Filehttps://design.cricut.com/#/design/new/projects/user-project/116229609?category=My%20ProjectsRed RibbonBlue cardstock 12 x 12White cardstockGlitter Card stock (silver)Acetate Sheet or packing to use on front window3” Oval scallop punch OR Dies-Recommend Gina MarieDirections:Use cricut file to cut out both front & back of tag. Using ½ stickytape tape off the edges of the back of tag using the window...
- 0 comment
- Tags: art glitter glue, christmas gift tags, Christmas Stitched Shapes, crop-a-dile hole punch, Deck The Halls, Designer for a Day project, EK Success Powder Tool, Gift Tags, Guest Designer, heat tool, IG DT Projects, Mini Ink Blending Tool, Nuvo Embossing Powder, NUVO SEQUINS, papercrafting, Scotch foam tape, Shaker, Snow Doubt, sticky tape, Versafine black onyx ink, Versafine Clair inks
Posted by Tamatha Luehrs on
Do the kids always ask how many days til Christmas? Today we are making a fun interactive Advent Calendar! We are using scratch offs to help count those days down! You can print the PDFs for Scripture lessons, RAK (random acts of kindness) or write your own. These will even fit in a envelope for mailing! So gather up those supplies and let's create! Supplies used: The Gift of Christmas paper Collection Silhouette scratch off sticker sheets Deck the Halls stamp set Pink & Main Curvy Clickable Numbers stamps Jumbo Squeaky Clean Scrubber Art Glitter Glue Stazon ink-black Fiskars Stamping Blocks Tim...
- 5 comments
- Tags: Advent Calendar, art glitter glue, Brutus Monroe Squeaky Clean, Cricut Paper Trimmer, Deck The Halls, Fiskars Stamp Block Set, pink & main curvy clickable numbers, Silhouette Silver Scratch Off paper-silver, Squeaky clean scrubber, The Gift of Christmas paper collection, Tim Holtz Shears
Posted by Tracey Phillips on
With the Christmas season getting closer, it's time to get those greeting cards completed. Here's an easy idea that will help you make lots of fun cards for the holidays. I used the Christmas Tree stamp as the centerpiece for these cards and decorated them with Nuvo Glitter Drops. Although I used my markers to color in the trees, you can color them with whatever you choose. Just have FUN! ***Supplies Used*** -Card Base 5" x 5" (folded) - White & Red -Cardstock 3.25" x 3.5" - Red & White -Deck the Halls Stamp Set -Oh Snap Stamp...
- 0 comment
- Tags: art glitter glue, Card, Card Making, Cardmaking, cardstock, Christmas, christmas cards, christmas greeting cards, clear stamps, Cutter Bee Scissors, Deck The Halls, DIY, greeting cards, Nuvo Glitter Drops, Oh snap stamp set, paper, papercrafting, scissors, stamp set, stamps, Tracey Phillips
Posted by Stacy Williams on
Hi Everyone Happy Wednesday To You! We are creating a really cute Christmas card. (never to early to start right?) We are using two stamp sets, Cozy Snowman Wishes and also Deck The Halls. I created my own background paper for this card. I created some tags using the Deck The Halls stamp set: And also a card using just the Deck The Halls stamp set (please ignore the ink smudge :) Hopefully you can see the versatility of the Deck the Halls stamp set. Alright, let's talk about the main card and what I used: Here are the supplies:...
- 2 comments
- Tags: 3D foam squares, art glitter glue, Cardmaking, Christmas, Christmas card, Deck The Halls, DIY, Memento tuxedo black ink, Mini Misti, Snowman, Stacy Williams
Posted by Crystal Cleveland on
Magnet Gems by Crystal Cleveland Every year my grandsons want money to spend at the santa shop at their school to buy Christmas gifts for the whole family. The school has local crafters come in and sell their items to the kids priced up to $5. Needless to say my kids come home with mostly junk or worst yet ---candy. So this year I have been considering applying. There's cute cheap items that can be sold for under $5. These magnet gems are one of them. I showed them at the bus stop to the neighbor kids and...
- 1 comment
- Tags: Bushel and a Peck, card stock, Crystal Cleveland, Deck The Halls, Define Emotions, Fond Noel, G's Teddy Bear Lane, Memory Lane, Snow Doubt, snow peaking, Versafine Ink