Maymay Made It — Black Ink
Posted by Sarmin Lancaster on
Hey everyone I hope you’re having a wonderful Friday. Today we will be creating yet another watercolor background card. I’m in love with making cards like this. Playing with inks, getting messy and simply just being creative with my go to way to craft. I just began by stamping the stitched circle on to a post it note. This will become the moon. Then I cut the circle out, I tried to offset the moon a tad bit by placing it higher on top. I took the color peeled paint from the oxide ink line and slowly blended that color...
- 1 comment
- Tags: A2 bases, A2 Card, a2 cards, Acrylic block, Acrylic Blocks, Adhesive, art glitter glue, art glitter glue fine tip nozzle, Black Ink, Card, card ideas, Card Making, Distress Oxide inks, Distress oxides, Embossing, embossing stylus tool, embossing tool, FUNtastic Crafts, greeting cards, Joy, Memory Lane, Oxide Ditress Inks, Oxide inks, Sarmin Lancaster, Stitched Shapes, Uniball Signo pens
Posted by Tracy Dennis on
https://youtu.be/X7iBH7zNefs Hi everyone, wow 233 Christmas cards, Plus at lease 80 small tags from one Paper Pack. I could have gotten a bit more but I had to stop somewhere. In this final part I assemble 100+ cards, 10 cards of each 10 designs. And 2 Bonus Designs. And I have a lot of bits and pieces left over to make Gift Tags. So here are the supplies used : Card #11- Outer piece of white cardstock 2 1/2" X 3 1/2", Inner DSP piece 2 1/4" X 2", Tree Die, SleighRides Stamp Set Card#12- 2 -1/2" X 4" sips of...
- 0 comment
- Tags: A2 Card, Action stamp set, all is bright stamp set, All Occasions stamp set, angle punch, Art Glitter Clue, Baubles and Bling, Black Ink, Brutus Monroe Circle dies, Card Making, clear stamps, Criuct trimmer, crop-a-dile hole punch, Fiskars Stamp Block Set, G's Teddy Bear Lane, How Many, Masculine Card, Maymay Made It Stamp Sets, Merry Christmas, paper, Signo Gel pen, Sleighrides, Snow Peeking, Versafine Ink, Wink Of Stella
Posted by Stacy Williams on
Hi Everyone Happy Wednesday To You! Today, I want to share a really fun and easy project for the dog people in your life! These treat bags are so easy to make. Here is what I used: Cardstock: Black Cardstock: 6.5 x 5 (score at 2.5 on the 5 side) Black Cardstock: 1.5 x 2 White Cardstock: 2.25 x 6.25 White Cardstock: 1.25 x 1.75 Snack Size Zip Bags Trixie's Valentine Stamp Black Ink Spectrum Noir Markers (color Maple) Art Glitter Glue 3D Foam Squares Dog Treats Here is how I did it: Fold black cardstock on score mark, this...
- 0 comment
- Tags: Art Glitter Clue, Black Ink, bone folder, Christmas, Coloring, DIY, diy craft, Foam Dots, Foam Squares, Markers, Memento tuxedo black ink, memeto, spectra noir markers, Stacy Williams, Trixie's Valentine
Posted by Tamatha Luehrs on
Inks...and more inks!!!!! Are you confused about what inks to use when? What's the difference in hybrid, distress, and oxides? Today we clear up the confusion on inks. We will talk about all the different types and when to use those inks. So grab a cuppa cuppa and relax, let's learn about inks! Inks discussed today: Versafine Pigment colors Versafine Black Onyx Versamark Memento Tuxedo Black Memento Dew Drop Colors Nuvo hybrid Distress Oxide Stazon Remember to head on over to our Facebook group Maymay Made It and So Did I to post your projects made with any of...
- 2 comments
- Tags: Black Ink, Dew Drop inks, distress inks, Distress Oxide inks, ink, Ink Pads, memento dew drop ink, Memento ink, Nuvo Hybrid ink pads, Oxide Ditress Inks, Stazon Ink, Versafine, Versafine black onyx ink, Versafine Ink, versamark ink pad
Posted by Kristina Song on
I am so in love with the super versatile “Ugly Sweater Weather” stamp set from Maymay Made It! Playing with it reminded me of my childhood playing with paper dolls and their clothes. It was so fun mixing and matching patterns and images to create anything I could dream up! I stamped out the outline sweater stamp 3 times and was able to create 3 distinct sweater designs by combining this stamp with others. For the first sweater, I stamped out the deer head from the “Ugly Sweater Weather” stamp set and added even more “ugly” patterns from the stamp set to...
- 1 comment
- Tags: Acrylic Blocks, Adhesive, art glitter glue, Black Ink, card ideas, Card Making, card stock, Christmas, copic markers, Ugly Sweater