Stamped Christmas Gift Tag!
Posted by Shannon Woodfin on
Oh Yay Vacay Stamp Set
Background Builder Stamp Set
Memory Lane Stamp Set
Angle Punch - Large side
Crop-A-Dile - Set to 1/2" deep
Nuvo Blending Brush
Distress Oxide - Faded Jeans and Hickory Smoke
Fiskars Stamp Block Set
Finesse by Spectrum Noir Alcohol Ink - Noir Black
Cardstock 100lb by Brutus Monroe - Alabaster
Nuvo Creative Pen Collection - Rich Red, Pebble Beach, Coral Reef, Stormy Grays, Depth & Shadows, and Marina Blues
Illustrated Faith Pens
Lawn Trimmings Hemp Cord - Black Tie
Souffle Pen White 2 Pack
Versafine Onyx Black Detail Ink
5/8" Basic Expressions Ribbon - Light Pink
Art Glitter Glue
EZ Beader Tool
- Tag: 3" x 5"
- Use Nuvo Blending Brush to create a blue sky and gray bottom background on the tag
- Use the snowflakes from Background Builder Stamp Set to add snowflakes to the tag
- Stamp car and road on a separate piece of alabaster cardstock and color
- Maymay cut the suitcases off of the car and cut them apart to create packages
- The sentiment is stamped onto a 3/4" x 2 1/4" piece of alabaster cardstock and attached to the tag
- She then created bows with Lawn trimmings Hemp cord to put on the package tops
- She glued the road directly to the tag and put the car and gift on foam to attach to the tag
- She then used the Souffle white pen to create snowflakes on the car and packages
- Light Pink ribbon is run through the hole and Lawn Trimmings twine is tied around with bells on the ends to finish it off!
Share this post
What a clever idea to get more from the stamp set. Thanks for sharing it. Best wishes to you and yours.