Click "YouTube" on the bottom right of the video and that you take you to my YouTube channel. I would much appreciate it if you would subscribe.
- Vellum 40lb 4” x 5 ¼”
- Ice Blue Cardstock cut at 4 1/4” x 11”
- All Occasions stamp set
- Fancy Flurries stamp set
- Versamark Ink Pad
- MISTI stamping tool
- MISTI Creative Corners
- White Embossing Powder
- Nuvo Alcohol Markers
- Silver thead & Sewing Machine
- Art Glitter Glue
- Shaker Goodies (chunky glitter, sequins)
- Fold Ice Blue cardstock at 5.5” to make a card base, top folding card.
- Arrange the 5 snowflakes and Season’s Greetings sentiment in the MISTI tool. Stamp with Versamark Ink onto the vellum.
- Sprinkle on white embossing powder and melt with a heat gun.
- Turn the vellum piece over to the back and color snowflake openings with Nuvo alcohol markers. I choose 3 bright colors of green, blue, and pink. It looks pretty awful on the back, but just beautiful on the front as the vellum mutes the colors. And a bonus of coloring on the back, staying within the lines is not necessary.
- Pour out shaker goodies onto the front of the ice blue card base.
- Tape the Vellum piece down on all 4 sides.
- Sew with Silver Thread.
I hope you enjoyed this project. I am just getting started with my social media accounts. Please follow me on Facebook and Instagram and subscribe to my YouTube Channel @ Have Photos Will Scrapbook.
Share this post
- 1 comment
- Tags: All Occasions stamp set, art glitter glue, Fancy Flurries stamp set, Lisa Wise, Misti, MISTI Creative Corners, nuvo aqua flow pens, Shaker Card, Vellum paper