Doily Gift Tags
• Echo Park Paper “Summer Fun” (black stripe)
• Photo Play Paper “Paper Dolls” (red stripe)
• Stazon Ink Jet Black
• White Embroidery String
• Doodle Bug Design Inc. Small Red Paper Doilies
• White Water Color Paper Or Card Stock
1.) Stamp Images on white paper and fussy cut.
2.) Stamp pieces you want colored on patterned paper scraps and fussy cut.
3.) Stamp words on sleeve and mug.
4.) Cut and glue string to paper doily.
5.) Glue paper pieces to mugs.
6.) Glue final mugs on top of doilies so that the string is sandwiched between doily and mugs.
• Layered hot cocoa or coffee in a mason jar
• Box Gift
• Bag Gift
• Inside or on a card
This was a super fun easy project to make and also a fabulous way to use up paper scraps! Tags would look great on any gift. Tags can also be hung on a tree. Enjoy❣️. -Michelle
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Art Glitter Clue, Christmas in July, cuppa cuppa stamp set, Gift Tags, IG DT Projects, Stazon Ink