Santa's Stuck Center Fold Card by Crystal Cleveland
I saw a cute center fold card that I just had to make, so I scrambled through all my Maymay stamp sets looking for the perfect one to use. I came up with Santa's Stuck which worked out perfectly as I haven't created anything with this stamp set yet. Plus I've been working on my coloring skills ever since I bought my spectrum noir markers.
For this project I used the following materials:
- Bristrol Paper- for stamping Santa , his hat, sentiment and the chimney.
- Real Red card stock 7 1/4" by 5 1/2" scored on the 7 1/4 side at 1 5/8" at both ends
- Whisper White card stock 4" by 5 1/4" inside of card
- Versafine ink black
- Plaid DSP paper 5 by 1 1/4"
- Basic Black card stock for a mat 1 3/8" by 5 1/4"
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Foam Tape
- Art Glitter Glue
Maymaymadeit stamp set
- Santa's Stuck
- Memory Lane
My soul is fed by stamps and ink!
Share this post