Pull Up Card or Concertina Card
I found this project on Pinterest and was quite intrigued by it! It's a very showy card!! It's sure to be a family treasure to be put out every year at Christmas. So I've made several and I'm thinking of giving these out to friends and family this year. This project doubles as a card and a tree ornament.
For this project you will need the following materials:
Maymaymadeit stamp set:
Other materials needed:
- 6" square printed paper
- 5 3/4" square white card stock
- 6 1/4' square card stock
- 4- 2" by 12" card stock scored at every 2"
- 20- 1 3/4" square mats
- 16- 1 1/2" squares same pattern as the 6" square
- 4- 1 1/2" squares white card stock for stamping sentiments
- 2- 7/8" by 3 1/4" strips from card stock
- 12" ribbon
- art glitter glue
- glue dots
- 1 3/4" circle
- 1 1/2" circle
- sticky tape
- cricut trimmer
- score board
- Versamark Ink
- Versafine Black Onyx Ink
- Embossing Prep Tool
- Embossing Powder
- Heat Embossing Tool
Please watch my video below for complete instructions.
Bye for now!
My soul is fed by stamps and ink!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: All Is Bright, art glitter glue, bone folder, circle dies, Cricut trimmer, Crystal Cleveland, Dodz glue dots, EK Standard Scoreboard, embossing powder gold, heat tool, papercrafting, Sticky Tape (all three sizes), Versafine black onyx ink, versamark ink pad