Paper Folded Cone Wreath!
Posted by Shannon Woodfin on
For Wreath Center Template Click: Here
Not Your Mama's Ultra-Heavy Cardstock
Cricut Basic Trimmer 12"
My Favorite Fall 12 x 12 Collection Kit
Fall Market Collection Kit 12 x 12
Chipboard Black 12 x 12
Scotch Double-Sided Foam Mounting Tape
Art Glitter Glue
Tim Holtz Non-Slip Serrated Mini Snips
5/8" Jute Natural OHH So Trendy Ribbon
Decorative Brads Celebrate Autumn
- Cut Not Your Mama's Cardstock to 6" x 6"
- From bottom right-hand side go over 1" and mark
- From the bottom right-hand side go up 1" and mark
- From the top left-hand side go over 3" and mark
- From the top left-hand side go down 3" and mark
- You will need 13 sheets of cardstock
- Cut 13-6" x 6" squares
- Use the template to trace the angled lines
- Fold the 6" x 6" square and staple the top
- Glue the cut template to the 12" x 12" chipboard
- Glue the paper piece to the chipboard with the tip touching the center circle
- You will need 6" circle to cover 6" x 6" wreath or use a 6" x 6" square
- 5 - pieces approximately 4" x 4" of chipboard glued together for a riser for the centerpiece
Share this post
I am so loving your videos especially the paper cones, first I was going to make the organizer for your tags, oh so cute, but now I think I will make this wreath I have some graphic 45 paper that would be awesome to use. Thank you for your clear and organized video I want to be you when I grow up lol.
What are the measurements for the Template if you are using 5 1/2" squares.. I made a 6" sunflower and I put brown buttons with little twine bows on top of the little scalloped circles. What a delightful project. Maymay always makes life so easy for us. Thank Shannon too! You all are amazing!!!
I just love this paper folded wreath! I didn’t even finish watching the video and I had to get out my fall paper packs.
Thank you so much.