1. Gather your supplies. Create your card base. Cut a piece of cardstock 6 inches by 12 inches, score at 6".
2. Create the first matting layer. Cut 4 pieces of colored cardstock at 5 3/4 x 5 3/4 inches. To make the top layer cut 4 pieces of the Echo Park Gold Foil stripes paper at 5 1/2 by 5 1/2 inches. Glue both layers with Art Glitter Glue on both sides of the card base.
3. Next cut 4 panels of the basic white cardstock, 3 3/4 by 1 1/2 inches. Using an acrylic block or stamping platform, carefully stamp the scriptures on each panel. Also from the Letter Board Love stamp set; spell and stamp the word "love" on a scrap piece along with another image of just the love birds from the All In Love stamp set. Color the images to your liking.
4. Adhere the 4 scripture panels to colored cardstock panels cut at 4 inches by 1 3/4 inches as shown.
5. Now to create the "W" strip for the wow factor. Cut a piece of colored cardstock 1 3/4 inches by 11 inches. Score with the Teflon bone folder at 2 3/4, 5 1/2, 8 1/4. Burnish all score marks.
6. Fold strip first valley, then mountain, then valley to create the "W".
Next take the scripture panels and adhere with glue as shown to strip.
Then glue strip to inside of card base making sure the mountain fold is centered with the fold in the card base.
7. Now to decorate the front of the card. Loop a piece of Ohhh So Trendy ribbon and adhere to base. Place sentiment and love birds on dimensional foam tape and adhere on front panel. Add Doodlebug Design jewels.
That's it, hope you give this project a try! If you create this fun card please post it on our Customer Gallery!!
Share this post