Hey crafters, Gina here!! Who doesn’t love some new home décor? Check out this simply made shabby chic piece I made. It showcases a few favorite photos and is a beautiful home décor piece that can be hung on a wall or displayed on a plate stand.
12” X 12” Unfinished Wood Wall Panel
1. Apply a coat of paint to front and sides of wood panel using sponge applicator.
2. Trim background paper to 11.75” X 11.75”. Ink edges with Broken China Distress Ink.
3. Adhere background to wood panel with Mod Podge.
4. Fussy cut 2 coordinating frames from paper. Use an exacto knife to cut out centers. Ink edges and place over photos.
5. Adhere chipboard to back of photos and adhere to wood panel.
6. Fussy cut flowers and trees from inside cover sheet of bonus images. Ink edges and adhere to panel with dimensional adhesive.
7. Fussy cut flowers from duplicate page of background. Ink edges and adhere with dimensional adhesive.
8. Fussy cut 2 flower clusters from reverse side of frame patterned paper. (With wolf and balloons) Ink edges and adhere to panel with dimensional adhesive.
9. Fussy cut wood slice from wood patterned sheet.
10. Use embossing ink to stamp and emboss in white, sentiment from “Scripture Sentiments” onto cut wood slice. Adhere to panel.
11. Use Glossy Accents to highlight leaves and flowers.
If you make this project please share on the Customer Gallery, we would seeing your creations~ Gina
Share this post