First go through and pick all the Designer Series Paper (DSP) that you will use. I fell in love with the beautiful Mintay Paper – Wilderness collection so this is what I selected.
1. Place the 8 ½” x 11” paper on your cutting mat and fold in half to 4 ¼” x 11”
2. Line your paper up on your cutting mat and use the Tim Holtz ruler to measure 3 ¾”. Mark the spot with a pencil. Turn your ruler and line it up from top to bottom with the pencil mark then tear the remaining edge of the paper off. Turn your paper and tear the top and bottom edges off also until the card base measures 3 ¾” x 9 ¼”.
3. Then take the Mintay – Wilderness DSP and using the card base as a guide tear the paper so it becomes the first card base mat. Continue to tear the second and third card mat. The third and top card mat will be torn form the DSP with the mountains outdoor design.
4. On the last Wilderness DSP paper tear stamp the deer images on the bottom and right center. Also stamp the sentiment on the top right with the Maymay – As the Deer stamp collection. Use the Versafine Clair – Fallen Leaves as the ink color.
5. Using the Tim Holtz – Walnut Stain Distress Ink and your Ranger – Ink Blending Tool to distress and ink all the edges.
6. Adhere the first card mat with Art Glitter Glue.
7. Adhere the wide natural ribbon on the right of the card with hot glue. Apply a generous amount of hot glue going forward for added dimension.
8. Adhere the second and final card mat with hot glue as well.
9. Tie a sheer ribbon around the front of the card base panel and tie a pretty ribbon to finish the top left of the card.
10. Add a card mat to inside of the card and write or stamp an additional sentiment to personalize your card.
Now your Slimline Dimensional Card is all done and ready to gift to someone special!