1. Cut a piece of Brutus Monroe Macchiato card stock to 6”x6” and score in half at 3”.
2. Cut an inside mat piece of white Neenah card stock to 5.75”x2.75”.
3. Stamp the stack of cups onto the piece of white Neenah card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Using a variety of colored alcohol markers, color your stack of cups. I chose colors that reminded me of a stack of Fiesta Ware cups. My daughter collects Fiesta Ware and I think the colors are so pretty.
4. Stamp the tea bag onto a scrap of white Neenah card stock and color it as well.
5. Now, fussy cut the stack of cups and the tea bag.
6. In the Coffee and Friends paper pack, locate the subway tile piece of paper and trim a piece to 5.75”x2.75”. Glue this straight down to the card base with Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue.
7. Also in the paper pack, locate the sheet that is called “Coffee Shop Wall” and cut out a sign that says “You’re the Cream to My Coffee”. Glue this to the top left corner of the subway tile piece you have just glued to your card base.
8. With Scotch Double-Sided Foam Mounting Tape, pop up the stack of cups you’ve colored and cut out to the bottom center of your card base.
9. Adhere the tea bag on to the saucer.
10. Now, glue the inside mat to the inside of your card. You may also wish to stamp a sentiment and/or an image from the stamp set inside the card as well.
11. Get the envelope and also the single cup from the stamp set. Stamp the cup to the bottom right corner of the envelope with Versa Fine Clair Pinecone Ink.
I hope you all enjoyed this tutorial. Thank you for taking a look at it. I hope wherever you are, you are warm and safe and well. Most importantly, I hope your cup runneth over!
If you decide to make a card similar to this one, we’d love to see your take on it! Please post your photos over on the Customer Gallery