Maymay's Pictorial Design Team Lucky Slimline Card
Posted by TAMATHA LUEHRS on
Hey Crafters, Cindy is back with a special Lucky Slimline Card!
• Echo Park Dots and Stripes Christmas Gold Foil
• Carta Bella Farmhouse Christmas
• Heat Gun
• Ranger Stickles Gold Metallic
• Cricut Cutter or Die Fonts
First go through and pick all the Designer Series Paper (DSP) that you will use. I chose two sheets of DSP one with gold polka dots on green from Echo Park and one with a white bead board design from Carta Bella.
1. Place the 8 ½” x 11” paper on your cutting mat and fold in half to 4 ¼” x 11”. Then using your paper trimmer cut down to 3 ¾” x 9 ¼”.
2.. With a piece of sold green card stock take the square shape from Brenda’s Beach House stamp set and stamp it with Versafine Onyx Black ink.
3. On a solid piece of black scrap add the Inkadinkado Powder Emboss Prep. Then stamp the suspender stamp from the Suit Up stamp set. Add plenty of gold embossing powder then heat with a heat gun until it reflects a glossy image.
4. Fussy cut the embossed suspender image and adhere to the bottom of the stamped square.
5.. Using the Tim Holtz ruler make a line about a ¼” to ½” down from the adhered suspender. Then draw a line up on the right and left to create the image of a hat. Fussy cut the full image.
6. Ink all the edges with the Tim Holtz Distress ink in Black Soot.
7. Stamp the center of the green hat with the sentiment from the Suit Up stamp set.
8. On a small green scrap stamp two flowers from the Dogwood in Bloom stamp set and fussy cut. Add 3D Foam Tape to he back of the flower and adhere to the left of the hat.
9. Add Ranger Stickles – Gold Metallic to the center of both flowers and around the buckle. Then let them dry.
10. On your Cricut you can use the font of your choice. I used the Cricut font Trade Gothic at 2 ¼” height. Using the gold on green polka dot DSP from Echo Park cut this design on the paper. Another option if you do not have a Cricut you can use font dies or font stamps.
11. Cut a white cardstock to 3 ½” x 9” and one green with gold polka dot DSP to ½” x 9 1/8”. Adhere the strip ½” from the bottom of the longest side. Trim the excess.
12. Stamp the sentiment “Celebrate” from the Suit Up stamp set and add the small flower to the right.
13. Cut the Carta Bella white bead board DSP to 3 ½” x 9”. Place the letters and the hat on top of the white bead board paper spacing them apart evenly then adhere.
Now your Slimline Dimensional Card is all done and ready to gift to someone special!
Share this post