Hey crafty peeps! Robin here... Need a eye popping card for your Valentine? I've got something for you! This triple easel card starts off flat, but then each layer lifts up and tucks into the one in front of it to create a card to display.
Nesting hearts Dies
2.To make the second fold that forms the easel, place folded heart as shown on scoreboard. Score with bone folder, halfway the width of the heart, repeating for the other two folded hearts.
3. Fold that score line to create 3 folds or sections, this is how the easels are formed.
4. Cut matching sized hearts, the same size of the easels from the Echo Park Dots and Stripes Paper. These are the front panels that will pop up.
5. Cut a matting layer using the nesting hearts and paper from the Echo Park Coffee and Friends paper pad. Adhere to the front panel hearts.
6. Now to form the pop up easels, place glue on bottom third area as shown and glue panel to easel. Repeat for other two panels.
7. Glue easels together as shown starting with the largest heart and adhere next smaller heart in front of the previous one.