Hey y'all. It's Kim …. Today I'm bringing you a card made with Mintay Papers Wilderness paper pack. This card could be a great masculine card but could also be great for a woman that enjoys being outdoors as well. You'll also see how much I change my mind
Here's what you'll need to make this card:
• Kraft card stock for your card base
• Mintay Wilderness 12x12 Paper pack
• Distress oxide ink - Vintage Photo
• Art Glitter Glue
• Scotch double sided foam mounting tape
• Versa Fine Clair Ink - Fallen Leaves
• Up Up and Away stamp set
• Paper trimmer
• Score board
• Teflon bone folder
• Cutter Bee scissors
1. Cut a card base from the kraft colored card stock at 5.5” x 8.25”. Score at 4.25" to make a standard A2 side folding card. We will be making this a top folding landscape card.
2. Locate the cut apart elements on the back of the cover page of the paper pack. Find the hot air balloon, the tent, the trees, the backpack, and the stump and cut them out with your scissors. Ink the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Oxide ink. Because I ended up putting my elements on Kraft card stock, I lightly inked over the trees element so that the white background didn't stand out so much.
3. Glue the hot air balloon down and the trees directly to the card base. Adhere the tent and the stump to the card using one layer of Scotch double sided foam mounting tape. Adhere the backpack using two layers of the foam tape.
4. Stamp the outside sentiment "up up and away" on the front of the card in the upper right corner using the Versa Fine Clair Ink.
5. Stamp the inside sentiment "hoping this card lifts your spirits" using the same ink.
This is the most important step of the card: Sign the card, put it in an envelope, and send it to someone or give it to someone. This is something I need to be more diligent about.
Thank you so much for reading my tutorial. I hope you have enjoyed it. If you make something like this I want to see it and so will a lot of other people! Go over and post your photo on the Customer Gallery.
Share this post