Hey crafty people, Robin here with a cute Valentine's Day card for a special friend. What better way to celebrate a loved one or a great friendship. Let's get to it!!
Echo Park Party Time Paper
Gather everything together. I chose this Echo Park Party Time sheet because of the festive colors and foiling, perfect for a Valentine's Day card.
1. Cut card base 10 inches by 7 inches, score in the middle at 5. Cut a front matting layer 6 1/2'"x 4 1/2".
2. Using the Buggy Love stamp set stamp sentiment with Versa Mark Ink and heat emboss image until smooth with embossing powder and heat tool.
3. Next take the cut piece of white cardstock and position the sentiment from the Maymay made it More All Occasions stamp set and stamp using Memento Ink in Love Letter.
4. Using the adhesive of your liking, adhere inside matting layer to card base.
5. Now take the Buggy Love stamp set and the God is on the Move stamp set and stamp the larger car twice and the insects six times on scrap white cardstock.
6. Color the images as shown.
7. Cut with detailing scissors the car and the two fenders and the three insects and three sets of wings as pictured.
8. Layer dimensional foam tape between the fenders and the car and between the insects and the wings. Using a small heart punch, punch out several hearts from the red cardstock, arrange and adhere hearts, car and insects.
I really love how this came together, hope you like it and give it a try. Post your pictures in the Maymay customer gallery.
Share this post