Hey everyone! Cindy here with a beautiful Accordion Fold Out Card. This card can be displayed year after year! This is not your average fancy fold card, it's also a photo album!
• Darice – Nativity Scene Die
• Ranger Stickles - Gold
1. First go through and pick all the Designer Series Paper (DSP) that you will use. For this Accordion Fold Out you will need the Oh Holy Night Collection Kit, and solid core cardstock. Cut your DSP and solid cardstock to the following measurements.
(2) 7” x 4”
(2) 6” x 4”
(2) 5” x 4”
Black Cardstock Binding Strips:
(1) 1 ½” x 6”
(2) 1½” x 5”
(2) 1 ½” x 4”
Oh Holy Night Collection Kit DSP:
(4) 6 7/8” x 3 7/8”
(4) 5 7/8” x 3 7/8”
(4) 4 7/8” x 37/8”
2. Using the We R Memory Keepers – Retro Corner Chomper punch the upper corners of all cut paper except for the binding strip with the scallop side.
3. Take the black binding strips and score down the middle center of the long side. Sore and add adhesive double-sided tape to both inner sides.
4. Lay solid black cardstock and adhere the binding strips ½” from the base. Use Art Glitter Glue for additional adhesion. Continue doing this placing the largest cuts toward the center.
5. Use Ranger Distress ink in Black Soot around all edges applying it with a sponge dabber. Continue to do this with all paper edges.
6. Add Art Glitter Glue to DSP paper and centering each paper place on top of the corresponding black card base. This will be done on both sides. This will also cover the binding strips.
7. Use the Darice Nativity Die Scene and cut then adhere to the center of the accordion fold. Place adhesive only on the part you will glue down. Since the die is large you will need to use a ruler and X-Acto Retractable Blade Knife cut the die cut down the edge that hangs over. Then adhere the cut piece to the other side. This will allow you to fold without any problem. Add Ranger Stickles in Gold to the center of the star.
8. Cut word strips from the DSP collection. You will need six strips cut to 3 7/8” width and adhere to the bottom base.
9. Fussy Cut the mission homes, two angels, wise men and a cow from the DSP collection and sticker sheet. Adhere all as shown on the image.
10. Use the Inkadinkado – Embossing Powder Prep on the upper part of the paper. Stamp the Believe and stars from the Just Believe stamp collection with Versamark. Then add embossing powder, remove excess embossing powder and heat embossing powder to reveal a beautiful finish.
11. Cut two photo mats to 3 ½” x 3 ½” and edge corners with the WMK Scallop punch. Adhere one photo mat on each end of the accordion fold outs. Stamp each photo mat to show where photos can be adhered.
12. On the other side of the accordion fold cut the mission strips to 3 7/8” wide and adhere to the center four panels.
13. Cut four 3 ¼” x 8” and score a 4”. Adhere two to the center panels and two to the outer panels. Leaving them as flaps to add photos to the inner part. In this case we are going to add some DSP mats and stamp.
14. Cut four 3”x 3 ½” and adhere to the inner base panel. I used solid white cardstock then sampled the white cardstock with the stamp frame from the Oh Snap stamp collection. I also used the word phrases in the frame stamp. Cut four smaller DSP to 2 ¼” x 2” and adhere to the center of the frame stamp for a more finished effect. Then adhere to the inner flap bases.
15. Cut four 3 1/8” x 3 5/8” and adhere to the top inner flaps.
16. Cut four cut apart designs from the DSP collection and adhere to the flap fronts.
17. Cut two photo mats to 2 ¾” x 3” then punch all corners with the We R Memory Keepers using the cloud side. Then adhere to the two middle inner top panels and stamp.
18. Add Nuvo Aqua Shimmer – Blush Rosette to all the Angel Wings for an added shimmer.
Now your Accordion Fold Out is all done and ready to gift to someone special or add to a mantle.