This is Brenda @mscraftprincess. This card features a 2-fold flip flap design. It is easy to make, and provides an opportunity to use some of your pretty patterned paper or you can stamp and color images, if desired. I hope you will give this card a try. Let’s get started!
1 sheet of 8 ½” x 11” red cardstock https://bit.ly/355dTFh
1 sheet of 12” x 12”,several cut-a-parts and stickers from the God Bless America paper by Carta Bella https://bit.ly/3coHXj5
Scoring board https://bit.ly/3trEvKK
Teflon Bone Folder by Tonic Studios https://bit.ly/3vroXsa
Paper Trimmer https://bit.ly/3eOZrXI
Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue https://bit.ly/3rUZHs4
Scraps of cardstock for matting
Cut Card Base at 4 ¼” x 11”
Cut front flap of card base at 2 ¾”
Inside card base at 3 ½” x 10”
Cut two pieces of patterned paper with stars at 2 ½” x 4” and one piece at 5 3/16” x 3 15/16”
1. Cut the 8 ½” x 11” cardstock in half at 4 ¼” x 11”. Save one of the halves for the second flap.
2. Score the card at 5” and fold the score line.
3. Cut the front flap in half at 2 ¾”.
4. Normally, the piece that was cut off would be used, but you can keep it for another project since we are using a cut-a-part from the paper pack for the front flap of this card.
5. Cut several cut-a-part pieces and strips of paper from the pack.
6. Adhere the patterned paper with the stars to the front of the card and the insides.
7. Take the second half of the of the red cardstock and cut it at 3 ½” x 10”.
8. Glue the inside of the second “flap” with the opening to the right. The end result is a card in a card or a 2-fold flip flap design.
9. Decorate will the cut-a-parts and some of the stickers.
Share this post