We all know June is the month of weddings! The Photo Play Love and Cherish paper pack is absolutely stunning. Photo Play never disappoints.
Up and Away Stamp Set https://bit.ly/3gYHypa
Neenah Solar White 110 lb Cardstock https://bit.ly/2T5FaVr
Love and Cherish 12x12 Paper Pack https://bit.ly/3d9EeX3
Elizabeth Craft Designs 3mm Clear Double-Sided Adhesive Tape https://bit.ly/2UuTwix
WRMK Stub & Scallop Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper https://bit.ly/3638bEp
Cricut Paper Trimmer https://bit.ly/3h5WUIx
Art Glitter Glue https://bit.ly/2TpxE7M
Tonic Studios Precision Glide Teflon Bone Folder https://bit.ly/3vroXsa
Dress My Craft Ergo Bone Folder https://bit.ly/3d3D3bA
EK Success Cutter Bee Scissors https://bit.ly/3v0jgjB
Scotch Double Sided Foam Mounting Tape https://bit.ly/3zid9dz
Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink https://bit.ly/3wWxq6V
Mini Slim Line card base: Cut from Neenah Solar White 110 lb Cardstock – 6 ¼” x 6 ½”, scored at 3 ¼” along the 6 ½” side
Pocket: Cut from Neenah Solar White 110 lb Cardstock -3” by 3 ½”, score at ¼” along the 3 ½” side
Floral Pattern Paper: 6” x 3”
Stripe Pattern Paper: 2 ¾” x 3”
1. Apply the Elizabeth Craft Designs 3mm Clear Double-Sided Adhesive Tape to the ¼” scored flap of the pocket portion.
2. Adhere the pocket portion to the card base creating a z-fold.
3. Punch all corners with scallop punch.
4. Punch the top corners of the 6” x 3” pattern paper and adhere to the front of the card base.
5. Punch the top left and both bottom corners of the 2 ¾” x 3” piece of pattern paper and adhere it to the front of the flap portion.
6. Run a small line of glue around the side and bottom of the flap and fold back on to the card front forming a pocket.
7. Punch an oval shape from the grey pattern paper from the paper pack and adhere to the front top portion of the card.
8. Locate stickers from the sticker sheet – Mr. & Mrs. on the wood slices and the ampersand. Adhere the ampersand in the middle of the oval. Using Scotch Double Side Foam Mounting Tape, adhere the Mr. & Mrs. stickers above and below the ampersand.
9. One the inside of the card, stamp the sentiment Congratulations from Up and Away with Versa Fine Clair Nocturne ink.
10. Locate the sticker with the basket of flowers and adhere to the bottom left of the inside of the card and place the bunting sticker to the top right portion of the inside of the card.
I hope you enjoyed this card. I can’t wait to mail it off to a special couple in my life that is newlywed. As always, if this card inspires you to make something similar, head over to the customer gallery and post pictures! We really do want to see what you make!