Hello, this is Brenda Coone with @mscraftprincess. I am sharing an adorable Double "Z" fold card with you today as my design team project.
It is hot here in Alabama, and to me that means ice cream season. When I saw the Sundae Fundae stamp set, I knew I had to have it. This card is easy and a great fun fold to make. I really hope you will give it a try. While I made my card a birthday card, the stamp set features a couple more sentiments.
Sundae Fundae stamp set https://bit.ly/2SJPGl9
White 110 lb. cardstock https://bit.ly/3wIzHT9
Flower Garden 12 x 12 paper pad by Carta Bella https://bit.ly/2UliBN3
Teflon Bone Folder by Tonic Studios https://bit.ly/3zANlcQ
Paper Trimmer https://bit.ly/3zBcfcq
Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue https://bit.ly/3zEIbMQ
Scoring Board https://bit.ly/3gzHM74
Memento Tuxedo Black Dye Ink https://bit.ly/3cPnOmE
Nuvo Creative Pens https://bit.ly/3vEFAzw
Cut white cardstock bases 4 ¼” x 11” and 3 ¼ “ x 9”
Cut the pink plaid patterned paper at 4” x 2 ½”, 4” x 5 ¼”, and 3” x 2 ½”
Cut the teal-colored patterned paper at 4” x 2 5/8” and 3” x 2 ¾ “
1. Score the first card base (4 ¼ “ x 11”) on the 11” side at 2 ¾” and 5 ½”.
2. Burnish score lines so that the card base forms a “Z”.
3. Score the second card base (3 ¼ “ x 9”) on the 9” side at 3” and 6”.
4. Burnish score lines so that the card base forms a “Z”.
5. Stamp your images.
6. Color the images and fussy cut them. I used several Nuvo alcohol markers to color my images. Maymay has the SVG file for this stamp set if you don’t want to cut images by hand.
7. I layered the ice cream cones on those already on the ice cream cart. I also adhered the ice cream sundae images to the cart.
8. Adhere all of the patterned paper to card bases using Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue.
9. Stamp the sentiment on the lower half of the smaller card base. This sentiment is from the Sundae Fundae stamp set.
10. Adhere the smaller card base to the larger base. Align them so that when opened, the bases form a double “Z” shape.
11. Decorate with the remaining images.
Share this post