bringing you a wintery shaker card!
Light blue card stock
Echo Park “Winter Magic” 6” X 6” paper pad
Snow Buddies Stamp set
Let It Snow Sequins set by Nuvo
White pigment ink
1. Cut light blue cardstock into 6” X 12.” Score at 6” and fold in half to create 6” X 6” card base.
2. Cut navy blue patterned paper 5.75” X 5.75”. Using white pigment ink, stamp Snow Globe in center of paper, about 1.5” from the bottom. Use a stamping platform so you can stamp repeatedly for a crisp image. Let ink dry thoroughly. Use an Exacto knife to cut out the center of the snow globe.
3. Adhere acetate to the back, covering up the cut out globe. Surround the cut out with foam tape. Add more foam tape around the edges as well.
4. Stamp, color and cut snowman. Stamp snowman again on argyle patterned paper and cut out hat and scarf. Adhere to snowman.
5. From behind, run a dark grey mark along edge of snowman to eliminate any white left behind.
6. Cut snowflake swirl patterned paper into 5.875” X 5.875” and adhere to front of card base. Adhere snowman to the center, approximately 2” from bottom.
7. Pile a mix of sequins on top of snowman. Adhere top layer with cutout globe.
8. Cut patterned strip & “Let it Snow” from cut a part sheet. Adhere strip across bottom. Mat sentiment on a lighter shade of paper and use foam tape to pop up in center.
9. Cut strip from argyle paper and adhere across top.
10. Don’t forget to share