It’s the most wonderful time of the year! It’s me, Gina from the Pictorial Design Team bringing you some holiday cheer! Check out this cute and simple banner you can make to decorate your home this season.
Red glitter cardstock
Patterned paper and coordinating stickers (I used “A Gingerbread Christmas” kit from Echo Park”)
Pom-pom garland (or 1/2” or thicker ribbon)
1. Cut three pieces of kraft cardstock 3” X 4 ½”.
2.Cut three pieces of red glitter cardstock 2 ¾” X 3 7/8”. Adhere them to the kraft rectangles ½” from the top so it is centered bottom, left to right with more room at the top.
3. Cut three pieces of “Candy Toss” patterned paper 2 ½” X 3 5/8”. Adhere two pieces, candy side up to red glitter layer on 2 panels and one piece green snowflake side up to the remaining red glitter layer on panel.
4. Cut 2 pieces of kraft cardstock 2 ½” X 4 ½”.
5. Using a pencil, ¾” from the bottom edge, make a mark midway at 1 ¼”. Draw a line from each bottom corner to the center mark.
6.Cut from each corner to this point to create a pennant.
7. Die cut two 2” ovals from red glitter cardstock and two 2 ¼” ovals from green snowflake side of “Candy Toss” paper. Adhere layered ovals onto kraft pennants.
8. Use various coordinating stickers to decorate each panel. Pick a main element for each panel to pop up on adhesive foam. Then surround with smaller, coordinating images.
9. Punch a holes on top 2 corners of each panel.
10.Use twine through holes to tie each panel to the pom-pom garland.
11. Decorate with Nuvo drops to add dimension to stickers.
Share this post