Hello my stampy friends! Mackie here.... I want to share some cards that I made using the beautiful Mintay Flora Book 3. These cards were easy to make, but turned out so pretty. The Mintay papers are so gorgeous!!!
Believe stamp set
Distress Ink -vintage photo
Ink blending tool
Angel’s Song stamp set
Flora Book 3
Card Stock: Kraft and Dark Brown
Gilded Embossing Powder Brutus Monroe
Art Glitter Glue
1. Fussy cut images that you want from the Flora Book. (Or use a Brother Scan & Cut, if you have one)
2. Cut a 4 X 5 ¼ panel of the wood grain cardstock from the Flora Book 3. Adhere this to a 4 1/8 X 5 5/8 panel of dark brown Take Distress ink and create a ink blended centerpiece focal point.
3. Attach these panels to a Kraft card stock card base.
4. Now the fun part!!! Arrange a pile of gold thread in a circular manner and attach to the center of your card with some adhesive.
5. Cut a 2 ¼ X 1 ½ piece of the wood panel design paper. This will be for the sentiment.
6. Stamp the sentiment with Versamark ink and sprinkle with the Gilded Embossing powder. Heat set with a heat gun.
7. Arrange the fussy cut images and the sentiment in the way you want on top of the nest of gold thread.
8. I added Glossy Accents, Yellow Stickle and a Wink of Stella glitter pen to the to the images.
Have a very Merry Christmas
Share this post