Here's a REAL Easy peasy treat for valentine's Day for the kiddos or for your co-workers or even the folks at church!!
For this simple treat you will need the following
- Real Red card stock 3.25x6.25"
- Score the red card stock on the long ways at 2.5, 3, 5.75"
- Whisper White card stock 2.5 x 3.25"
- Heart (if you did my last project use the heart punched out for it) Here's the link to it...Simple Valentine Treat
Maymay stamp sets
- Jesus Loves You
- Love IS Clear
- Black Versafine ink
- small bagged candy
- art glitter glue
- foam tape
When I was at the store looking for some Valentine candy for this project I came across these Scripture Candy I knew right then and there these were the ones I wanted. I had to adjust my project for them, but with such any easy project it wasn't a big deal.
You can use any kind of bagged candy you want for this project.
Fold the red card stock on all the score lines on the smallest side stamp the heart and cross border from the Love Is Clear stamp set in the center using black ink.
On the piece of white card stock stamp Jesus Loves You from the Jesus Loves You stamp set with black ink in the upper left corner about 1/4" down from the top leaving space for the heart punch out in the bottom right corner.
I used a paper template to make sure I left enough space for my heart
Fold the red card stock around with the little flap folded over ( to get the right placement I glued my first one upside down) then glue the white card stock to the red. Using foam tape pop the heart on the right lower corner.
Fold the red card around and staple shut.
Slide a bag of candy inside.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Art Glitter Clue, Crystal Cleveland, Jesus Loves You, Love Clearly, Valentine's Day, Valentines, Versafine Ink