Layer It Up!/ Vinnie Fav Gatefold Card by Crystal Cleveland
Posted by Crystal Cleveland on
Layer It Up!/ Vinnie Fav Gatefold Card
I was excited when I first saw this stamp set! I couldn't wait to get started and this is what I came up with.
Maymay stamp sets used:
other materials used:
- black card stock 4.25" by 11" scored 0n the 11" side at 2.75" on each end
- DSP ( designer series paper) 5.25" by 4"
- white card stock for stamping 4.25" by 5.5"
- scraps of card stock for card closer
- foam tape
- art glitter glue
- embossing folder Woodland Texture
- rhombus metal dies
- versafine black onyx ink
- acrylic block
for complete instructions watch the video
Bye for now
My soul is fed by stamps and ink
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Acrylic Blocks, art glitter glue, black card stock, foam tape, heads and tails stamp set, Jar of Fun, Misti, Rhombus dies, Versafine black onyx ink, Vinnie's Fav Stamp Set, white card stock