Ribbon Spool Ornament
• 1 Ribbon Spool
• Echo Park Paper Co “Celebrate America”
• Jute Twine or Ribbon
• Alphabet Stamp Set --Alpha Bold
• White Water Color or Card Stock
• Easy Peasy Bow -- video below
• Pearl Sticker or any Bling
• Jet Black Ink Versa (Recommended) Versafine
• Glue (Art Glitter Glue Recommended)
• Hot Glue Gun
1.) Cover and glue both sides of ribbon spool with paper.
2.) Make 1.5” paper rosette and hot glue to center of spool. Rosettes can be made easy using 1” x 12” strips of paper scored at 1/8” folds and hot glue ends to form a circle. Add a dab of hot glue in center hole and hold until dry.
3.) Wrap twine around inside of ribbon spool and
tie off for hanging.
4.) Stamp Joy and fussy cut letters leaving a slight border around edge and hot glue on top of rosette.
5.) Make “ Easy Peasy Bow” and hot glue to top of rosette.
You can stop here or keep adorning❣️