Here is my card for this week. I just love this stamp set. It is so cute!
Joy Clair’s Best Buds stamp set
4.25 x 5.5 card base
4.25 x 5.5 Bristol smooth card stock
4 x 5.25 Neenah 80 lbs card stock
Canson XL multimedia paper
Worn lipstick distressed oxide
Fossilized Amber distressed oxide
Cracked pistachio distressed oxide
Broken China distressed oxide
Faded Jeans distressed oxide
Wilted Violet distressed oxide
Round ink blenders
Versafine Black ink
Circle nested dies
Art glitter glue
Tombow black marker
Foam squares and dots
1. Sponge distressed oxides onto Bristol smooth cardstock in rainbow order
2. Stamp critters onto Canson multimedia paper with Versafine ink.
3. Color critters with watercolor pencils
4. Fussy cut out critters. Go around outside with Tombow black marker( hides any cutting mistakes)
5. Cut different sized circles into Neenah cardstock. Put foam squares onto the back to lift up the panel
6. Stock circle panel onto rainbow colored panel leaving a border.
7. Place critters into circles with foam dots and/or glue
8. Sponge cracked pistachio oxide onto to a 2-inch piece of Neenah cardstock. Stamp sentiment. Create a fishtail banner and glue to top right corner of the white panel.
9. Glue on sequins
10. Glue to card base mine is a Recollection’s 110 lbs card stock
11. I put the cat friends on the inside with another sentiment
This card is adorable! I love the way you colored the guinea pigs (spelling? ) tfs.