A Masculine - Napkin Birthday Card
Yup! This card is made from a napkin. You can very easily make dozens of these in no time.
- Unfold a paper napkin and peel off any unnecessary layers. Cut along the folds of the napkin into 4 pieces (or enough of the napkin to cover a 4"x 5 1/4" card front.)
- Cover the entire card front with a glue stick.
- Carefully place the napkin on the card front and smooth out with your fingers or a bone folder.
- Cut off remaining napkin from all the edges of the cardstock.
- Stamp a sentiment directly on the napkin or on scrap cardstock. (I arched the stamps while sticking on the block before stamping.
- Glue down the card front onto a card base.
A2 Card Base, 4"x 5 1/4" Card Front
Elmer's School Glue Stick
This technique can be done with any paper napkin for any occasion card. You will love making these, give it a try.
Share this post
- 1 comment
- Tags: art glitter glue, Best Dad stamp set, Cardmaking, Cutter Bee Scissors, How Many? Stamp Set, IG DT Projects, Masculine Card, masculine cards, Masculine projects, Versafine black onyx ink